Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Council Services Local Democracy & Politics (2,248)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The phone number of my local library is now a state secret

I logged on to the online library catalogue yesterday (the due date for my books) to find the message "overdue - 7 January" with a 20p fine…

Started by Heather Martin

7 Jan 9, 2015
Reply by Luci

Haringey Libraries no longer taking phone calls

Irritatingly, there doesn't seem to be a linkup between the Friday Ketchup items and the main site. One of the items was a 'golden number'…

Started by Roslyn Byfield

5 Jan 9, 2015
Reply by Roslyn Byfield

Games’ analysis of Ally Pally Planning Application

BELOW are the comments of noted architectural historian and lecturer Stephen Games about the current Planning Application submitted by mana…

Started by Clive Carter

1 Jan 9, 2015
Reply by Dick Harris

Finally McAslan reveal a little about the N17 Studio and their work

In an article for the Royal Institute of British Architects' journal we learn a little more about the N17 Studio and the work of John McAsl…

Started by Martin Ball

3 Jan 7, 2015
Reply by Alan Stanton

MI5: their current operations & the Finsbury Park Stakeholder Group

IT WILL come as no surprise to anyone, that details of the current operations of M15 are not publicly available. "Not publicly available"…

Started by Clive Carter

60 Jan 7, 2015
Reply by Clive Carter

Savage Council cuts due to be confirmed tonight (Tuesday 21/12/10)

Older people's homes and day centres are facing mass closures as Haringey Council announces the largest funding cuts in its history. Harin…

Started by Hugh

35 Jan 6, 2015
Reply by Clive Carter

How to get rid of your Christmas tree

Don't do this: A reminder that the Annual Dead Christmas competition is now open - latest spotting wins the 'prize'* - with a surprise ent…

Started by Liz

3 Jan 6, 2015
Reply by Liz

FIGHT THE CUTS IN HARINGEY - NO TO AUSTERITY

As this correspondence is part of an election campaign, to receive regular emails from me you will need to subscribe to the email list (jen…

Started by Jenny Sutton

0 Jan 2, 2015

Haringey People

Came through my door this morning. How much does it cost to produce this glossy full-colour magazine and why are the council still publishi…

Started by Maddy

52 Dec 30, 2014
Reply by Clive Carter

Ham and High Broadway: Comment: "Let’s conserve birthplace of television, warts and all"

YESTERDAY's Ham and High Broadway carries Jacob O'Callaghan's featured, double-page spread, Let’s conserve birthplace of television, warts…

Started by Clive Carter

31 Dec 27, 2014
Reply by Clive Carter

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service