Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Consumer Service Issues / Consumer Affairs (328)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

eBay hacked!

Just a warning - my eBay account was hacked today, email address changed and a Russian address inserted as 'primary address' for delivery o…

Started by Maddy

1 Feb 25, 2018
Reply by matt

Post problems

This morning I've received a pile of post which included three letters for my neighbours, and one for someone at a completely different add…

Started by Maddy

10 Feb 23, 2018
Reply by Barney Winnett

Virgin Media (again ad nauseam)

Has any one around Allison Road been having problems with broadband & TV this month? VM are notorious for refusing to accept that there…

Started by David T

2 Jan 27, 2018
Reply by tigha

Power cut

Anyone in Fairfax road or the ladder has a power cut? We're with SSE and nearly an hour now without power. Called them and they said there…

Started by D S

10 Jan 17, 2018
Reply by John D

Fed up with Virgin price hikes

Year on year, my Virgin Media services go up by at least 10% - this year was a double whammy as I'd negotiated a £5/month discount which ex…

Started by Maddy

13 Jan 5, 2018
Reply by John McMullan

No BT internet

we have woken up to no BT internet today. We are on lausanne road. Is anyone else experiencing problems?

Started by Charlotte

4 Jan 3, 2018
Reply by Charlotte

Service charge not passed on to staff

A young friend waits tables in a central London restaurant for a basic wage of £8 per hour. She receives only a tiny proportion of the 12.5…

Started by Maddy

18 Dec 15, 2017
Reply by Hugh

The Priory Hospital...reviews

I recently have had need to source serious mental health support for someone due to the lack of resources at the NHS. One of the major play…

Started by Philip

11 Nov 17, 2017
Reply by andy h

Where are the traffic marshalls at entrance to Spurs construction support site on White Hart Lane?

My email to Cllr Ahmet expressing concern about the continuing lack of traffic marshalls in place at the White Hart Lane entrance to the Sp…

Started by Martin Ball

0 Nov 1, 2017

Car Checker

Hi HoL, I recently purchased a car, beforehand I purchased vehicle checks through Autotrader and experian. They are due to run out 28th of…

Started by snoot

2 Oct 13, 2017
Reply by pamish

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service