Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Consumer Service Issues / Consumer Affairs (328)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

HMRC insanely hopeless

My previous experience of HMRC has been positive; helpful telephone calls always sorted out my issues. I recently moved house and filled in…

Started by Philip

2 Dec 30, 2014
Reply by Philip

Virgin Media TV out in Seymour Road

The delights of Virgin media: the gift that keeps on giving. After two days of weird erratic pixellated service, they've finally given up t…

Started by Hugh D

0 Dec 25, 2014

Overcrowding at Finsbury Park

Hi all, I just wanted to share this experience with anyone using the over ground line through Hornsey and Harringay stations during the mor…

Started by Rebekah Billingsley

0 Dec 12, 2014

Legal Action against hospital/trust

Anyone got any experience or advice re legal action to force change of treatment or more specifically, to get a referral to a more suitable…

Started by Philip

1 Dec 12, 2014
Reply by Kamila

EON power...any feedback?

We are moving soon to a nearby area. We have British Gas as provider for gas and electric. I favour them simply because I have had bad expe…

Started by Philip

2 Dec 6, 2014

Care Quality Commission statistics-based analysis of GP practices

The Care Quality Commission has today launched a statistical assessment of the risk posed by all GP practices, and hence their priority for…

Started by michaelw

15 Dec 6, 2014
Reply by pamish

Do you prepay for your gas or electricity?

If you, or someone close to you, has a pre-pay meter, please complete this survey by Citizen's Advice on how much and how often the meter n…

Started by Liz

0 Dec 3, 2014

Yahoo Mail problem

Anyone else got a problem with yahoo mail? Been slowing down lately and today almost impossible to use on laptop. iPhone a lot better.....

Started by Philip

2 Dec 3, 2014
Reply by sally mustoe

Coming soon - immigration checks by landlords

Although this is happening in the Midlands first, this will be coming to other parts of the country at a later date. From 1 December there…

Started by Liz

1 Nov 17, 2014
Reply by pamish

best mobile phone reception for harringay ladder

Hi Im at the top end of Allison rd and having discovered that Dapper Laughs the misogynist ITV2 comedy sensation will be performing in most…

Started by Lizzie R

3 Nov 14, 2014
Reply by Joe Bailey

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service