Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,572)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Property Prices Fall but Haringey Resists....for the Time Being

House prices fell by -1.7 per cent during Q1 2008, said Nationwide on 7th April. Quarterly growth declined from 0.6 per cent to -1.7 per c…

Started by Hugh

3 Apr 8, 2008
Reply by Hugh

Finsbury Park's in Harringay Ward, but it doesn't feel like it..........

.......(yes, I am it again). Well, look, it's just that the whole park's in our ward, supposedly in our manor, on our patch, but what do w…

Started by Hugh

51 Apr 8, 2008
Reply by StephenBln

News on Some Truly Radical and Imagintive thinking on the Sainsbury's Traffic Disaster

They caused it between them, Sainsbury's, the Arena and the bumbling Council. Sainsburys and the Arena are profiting. And this is the best…

Started by Hugh

50 Apr 7, 2008
Reply by Anette

Help Safeguard Your Phone/Cable/Broadband Connection

The following is from a round-robin from Alan Stanton: On my regular walks round my area, I've noticed an increasing number of damaged pho…

Started by Hugh

2 Apr 7, 2008
Reply by Liz

The Salisbury on TV!!

if you watch BBC4 on Wednesday night at 9pm you may well see our favourite pub featured: http://www.bbc.co.uk/drama/hughiegreenmostsincere

Started by Adam

7 Apr 4, 2008
Reply by alistairj

North, South, East or West

Which way is what? My sister-in-law lives in Lothair Rd South, and some times I wait for a taxi home from Sainsburys in the Beaconsfield pu…

Started by Madeline

2 Apr 3, 2008
Reply by John McMullan

Ladder potholes to be discussed on BBC London 08:10 on April 2nd

the awful state of London's/Haringey's/Harringay's roads will be the topic of conversation tomorrow morning on BBC London (94.9 FM) at 08:1…

Started by Adam

6 Apr 2, 2008
Reply by alistairj

1950s Rappers Cause Concern at the Arena

Seems like Rapping must have started here in the 1950s. This from the Horse of the Year Show Programme held at Harringay Arena in 1956:-

Started by Hugh

1 Apr 1, 2008
Reply by GK/OD

Collision at Gardens Bollard

This from Alison Smith: There was a pretty damaging collision at the Bollard this evening. It happened between 5.55 – 6.15pm. A silver car…

Started by Hugh

9 Apr 1, 2008
Reply by Margaret Fowler

I'm Getting Just a Bit Fed up with Unresponsive Councillors (and Thank You)

I'm not a Mr Angry. I don't seek to waste the Council's or Councillors' time. But I do claim the right to know what is being done in my are…

Started by Hugh

4 Mar 31, 2008
Reply by Liz

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service