Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,574)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Latest Planning Applications

Last two weeks' lists added; includes: - Hewitt - St Ann's Rd - Green Lanes Down load via Local Info - Council Services & Info - Plan…

Started by Hugh

0 Apr 27, 2009

Haringey Adult Learners' Week: 9 to 15 May 2009 and HALS Summer programme

The week features more than 60 events and taster courses in Haringey libraries and other venues right across the borough, from digital phot…

Started by Liz

0 Apr 25, 2009

Vehicle Owners Beware

I've just posted this to the Neighbourhood Watch coordinator Pauline Syddell: Pauline, Yesterday I came across a neighbour - well from th…

Started by WightmanPaul

2 Apr 24, 2009
Reply by Adam

Pothole Rage

So, strolling back in the afternoon sun yesterday from the Shape Harringay event with kids (small one in a buggy), I begin to cross Green L…

Started by Liz

3 Apr 24, 2009
Reply by Alan Stanton

Just been to have my say...and get tea, cakes and balloons into the bargain.

Just went down to the Cyprus kitchen with the kids to give my 2p about the shaping of Harringay over the next five years. There's still ti…

Started by Liz

1 Apr 21, 2009
Reply by Liz

The where, when, what and how of local street parties... Tues 28th April 7.30pm

Tuesday April 28th - 7.30pm, The Salisbury Pub (back room) An informal discussion, with a speaker from the national street party charity '…

Started by Adam

1 Apr 21, 2009
Reply by Liz

Fairland Park - News update.

Friends of Fairland Park have succeeded in securing more funding (£5000), this time for our Summer Fair and other events. We also have a pr…

Started by matt

2 Apr 20, 2009
Reply by matt

Network rail repairs - noise warning for residents of Umfreville

I've just had forwarded to me by a neighbour a letter (which I should have also received) about overnight repairs to the railway track behi…

Started by Maddy

11 Apr 20, 2009
Reply by John McMullan

Shiny Happy People that make Britain a better place

One hundred people who make Britain a better, more caring and contented nation are named today in The Independent on Sunday Happy List, 200…

Started by Liz

3 Apr 20, 2009
Reply by Liz

Could adopt a garden scheme work here?

http://www.footprint-trust.co.uk/adoptgarden.html This is a scheme to connect those who can't / don't tend their gardens with those who wa…

Started by sara wajid

0 Apr 20, 2009

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service