Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,573)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Would you like to play cricket for The Ladder CC this summer?

We have a team called The Ladder CC which is made up of local people and our friends. We play every couple of weeks between May and Septemb…

Started by Adam

5 Apr 7, 2010
Reply by Liz Carter

New Planning Applications Update

This week's fun-laden planning applications list includes:- retrospective permission for a drinking club in Wordsworth Parade (Which one's…

Started by Hugh

2 Apr 7, 2010
Reply by Hugh

Adizone on Ducketts Common

I've just been copied in on the following mail from the Friends of Ducketts Common:Hi everyoneI have just heard from Haringey Council, that…

Started by Hugh

0 Apr 7, 2010

Glastonbury pitching up in Harringay

The students who live in the house next door to me spent two days constructing a 20ft Mongolian yurt (tent) in their garden and now spend m…

Started by Antoinette

19 Apr 7, 2010
Reply by GillianM

Rus in Urbis

A jungle next door was cleared recently, and two local residents decided to enjoy the residual warmth from the resulting bonfire!        …

Started by David T

4 Apr 6, 2010
Reply by David T

Grayling's Real Objections Revealed & HoL's Response

Harringay Online is privileged to be in a position to reveal the true nature of Chris Grayling's deeply held beliefs. We feel that we shoul…

Started by Hugh

7 Apr 6, 2010
Reply by maggie

Knock down Ginger

Has any one been subjected to kids playing knock down ginger lately?

Started by LP

1 Apr 6, 2010

Next family bike ride - Sunday 18th April 10.45am [change of date]

The April family bike ride has been postponed from the 11th to 18th April. We will be meeting at 10.45am outside The Salisbury and we will…

Started by Adam

0 Apr 6, 2010

Welcome to the 11th Doctor

Oh, we Dr Who fans are fickle. 10 minutes into the first episode, I could barely conjure up David Tennant's face, so impressed was I by thi…

Started by Liz

1 Apr 5, 2010

Allison Road Residents - Missing Post?

If you live in Allison Road and are expecting any important mail, you may want to check the Passage between Effingham and Fairfax. Because…

Started by Stuart

1 Apr 4, 2010
Reply by John D

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service