Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,573)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Inter-generational gardening in Haringey

Age Concern Haringey and NHS Haringey are working together to link older residents (aged 50+) with gardening clubs in local schools. For f…

Started by Hugh

0 Jun 6, 2010

£5 to Yorkshire?

LONDON--4 JUNE, 2010--East Coast has just cut train fares between London and Yorkshire to £5 each way for travel this summer. Tickets must…

Started by Hugh

3 Jun 6, 2010

Finsbury Park Nigerian Carnival Set Fair for August

Following police approval of security arrangements the licence application to hold the Nigerian UK Carnival on 7-8 August is now with Harin…

Started by Hugh

3 Jun 4, 2010

Legal Advice in Haringey at your fingertips

The Haringey Community Legal Service Partnership (HCLSP) is proud to launch its Haringey Legal Advice Providers E-Directory for 2010. The…

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 Jun 4, 2010

Complaints of Waste in Ducketts Road & Roseberry Gardens

For members in Roseberry Gardens & Ducketts Road, the following in from Cllr Canver: From: McNicholas Michael Sent: 25 May 2010 16:33 T…

Started by Hugh

4 Jun 4, 2010
Reply by pamish

Boris is coming! Quick!! Demolish Old Dalston

Interesting post on OPEN Dalston about dodgy demolitions in Hackney . I don't know much about OPEN but i like the fact that there's an act…

Started by Dan McQuillan

0 Jun 4, 2010

new river carnage

I was walking back home from Hornsey along the new river yesterday, entrance by hornsey station approach. And was struck by the use of be…

Started by dan burgess

6 Jun 3, 2010

"Betting industry has been demonised"

I've just spotted this letter on the Journal's letters webpage, dated today's date, from Andrew Lyman, Head of Public Affairs for William H…

Started by Clive Carter

12 Jun 3, 2010
Reply by Clive Carter

Waste ground on Harringay's Station Approach cleared

Ok, not exactly "newsworthy", but of passing interest - they've just cleared the ground at the Harringay End of the Bridge across to Stroud…

Started by Hugh

7 Jun 3, 2010

Weekly Planning Applications Update

Better late than never! This week we have: 1. Application to turn 49 Grand Parade (next to Agora) into a social club with a smoking area…

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 Jun 3, 2010

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service