Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,581)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Noondial at Mayes Corner Garden

If you're up Mayes Road way around a sunny midday, have a look at the new noondial sundial in the gardens there, you can check your watch i…

Started by EMC2

4 Dec 3, 2021
Reply by Xavier

Trees disappearing at alarming rate - Link to denounce it?

Dear neighbours It breaks my heart to see the trees being cut down in the Ladder. We all know trees are good to help a number of problems…

Started by Regina

5 Dec 3, 2021
Reply by Crouch End Festival

Commercial Units still vacant at 'Altitude' Hampden Road

The commercial units at altitude seem to remain stubbornly unlet.  In case you have a passing casual interest, I looedk the up the other…

Started by Hugh

0 Dec 3, 2021

Artists assitant needed

Artists assistant needed for large gallery opening planned  Would be needed to assist artist in the production stage part time no pay in re…

Started by Jim Walsh

8 Dec 3, 2021
Reply by Esther Meecham

Updating consultation event - St Ann's new housing development

We are holding an additional consultation event in December, focusing on building heights and massing. Consultation event: Building Height…

Started by Catalyst Housing

0 Dec 2, 2021

Hornsey library gallery

Was at Hornsey library 'The Original Gallery' today. There's a good artist showing there for two weeks. Here is his website. https://artfro…

Started by Jim Walsh

0 Nov 29, 2021

HMO Application: 17 Falkland Road

Those of you who live in the north ladder and with children attending North Harringay Primary School might be interested in the planning ap…

Started by Miss Claire

2 Nov 29, 2021
Reply by Regina

Garden produce and jam

Prospecting in our chest freezer we came across 3kg of raspberries in several plastic boxes.  We needed the space so out they came, along w…

Started by Dick Harris

8 Nov 26, 2021
Reply by Dick Harris

Film set at St Ann's hospital

Huge film set at St Ann's hospital. A film written by allan bennett called 'Hallelujah' commisioned by ITV.

Started by Jim Walsh

1 Nov 24, 2021
Reply by michaelw

View over Muswell Hill Broadway

Started by tim p

0 Nov 23, 2021

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service