Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,555)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Another betting shop?

I'm not sure if anyone has already posted about this, but I undestand that the former Burger King (junction of Turnpike Lane and Wood Green…

Started by Justin Hinchcliffe

7 Oct 1, 2010
Reply by John McMullan

The Campaign Against The Proliferation of Betting Shops

Dear all, Late last year, members from this forum wrote to me regarding your concerns about the problems of betting shop clustering. I ha…

Started by Office of David Lammy MP

43 Oct 1, 2010
Reply by Sophie Smith

Spurs Planning Decision

Press release tonight from Haringey Council: Hundreds of millions of pounds is set to be ploughed into regenerating Tottenham after ambitio…

Started by Hugh

3 Oct 1, 2010
Reply by John McMullan

ooh, a band from our neck of the woods!

I've just been sent a press release about the new album from a Manor House-based band. I'll copy it below, in case anybody is interested. A…

Started by Phil M

4 Oct 1, 2010
Reply by abstractjuz

TONIGHT - Spurs planning meeting

A special meeting of Haringey Council's planning committee is being held tonight to discuss the Spurs stadium planning application. Totten…

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 Sep 30, 2010

Haringey's Local Implementation Plan (Transport Strategy)

Following the first stage of the consultation back in the summer, Haringey Council have now published their proposed transport strategy. I…

Started by Hugh

0 Sep 29, 2010
Reply by John McMullan

Latest Harringay Planning Applications (including a new Cafe by Harringay Stn)

This week apps include a certificate of 'awfulness for Endymion Road and a new cafe in the defunct dry cleaners by Harringay Station (hoora…

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 Sep 29, 2010

Latest HoL Good Neighbour Award

Latest Good Neighbour award made by Sapphireblue Pauline S across the road or always listening, giving good advice, saving me from being…

Started by Hugh

0 Sep 29, 2010

A Google "search story" for Harringay?

During the Super Bowl, Google ran a 60 second ad made simply with a few Google searches and a little music. Since then it's been parodied…

Started by Hugh

0 Sep 29, 2010

Breastfeeding mum asked to face the wall in Haringey library

BREASTFEEDING support groups have expressed concern after a mother breastfeeding her eight-week-old daughter was ordered to 'face the wall'…

Started by Clive Carter

11 Sep 28, 2010
Reply by Old-Age-Emporium(OAE)

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service