Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,546)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Improving Harringay's Bridge

If you've been around on this site for a while you'll know I hate the gradual degradation that's been inflicted on Harringay Bridge. It's g…

Started by Hugh

13 Nov 4, 2010
Reply by pamish

Remembrance Day Services in Haringey

Three services of remembrance will be held in Haringey on Sunday, November 14 to commemorate Britain’s war dead. The services will be held…

Started by Hugh

0 Nov 3, 2010

absolutely shocked!

I had to go to a main post office yesterday to do what i thought was a simple enough task which required the clerk to check certain documen…

Started by melanie allen

29 Nov 2, 2010
Reply by Old-Age-Emporium(OAE)

Local Transport Implementation Plan Consultation - Ends 8th November

There are 3 references to Wightman Road in the draft Local Implementation Plan (LIP): the junction with Turnpike Lane the Railway Bridge…

Started by WightmanPaul

27 Nov 2, 2010
Reply by WightmanPaul

Arthur's

Hi, Could anbody out there remember Arthur's Pie and Tea stall at the junction of Mayes Road and Hornsey Park Road, where they meet Green L…

Started by ROY BOWKER

11 Nov 1, 2010
Reply by ROY BOWKER

Is foraging legal?

As the interest in wild food grows, is it actually legal to 'scrump'? BBC News Magazine explains the ins and outs here

Started by Liz

15 Oct 29, 2010
Reply by Maddy

Alternatives to Wikipedia

Today I wanted to find out more about Magnus Lindberg, a composer I'd heard on the radio. And also to get some background on Emily Bowes wh…

Started by Alan Stanton

15 Oct 29, 2010
Reply by Inkjetpack

Some good news

This morning I went to Fairlands Park following reports that there was broken glass on one of the pavements, dog mess at the base of the la…

Started by David Schmitz

2 Oct 29, 2010
Reply by David Schmitz

The Trees of St Ann's project

From The Trees of St Ann's project Welcome to the Trees of St Ann's project, funded by the Forestry Commission Community Grant Scheme.…

Started by Liz

7 Oct 29, 2010
Reply by Liz

Police team set up to tackle pedal cycle theft

A new unit has been formed in neighbouring Hackney to target the theft of pedal cycles on the borough has reunited 14 bikes with their righ…

Started by Hugh

1 Oct 27, 2010

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service