Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,543)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Dangerous crossing, Warham Road

I was going to put this in the Warham Residents, but I figured others who walk the Passage might want to comment I'm talking about this on…

Started by Liz

37 Nov 20, 2010
Reply by Liz

Cleaning our streets of litter through the power of twitter (and HOL)

Not on Twitter (and don't want to be) and want to join in, add your contribution below and I'll tweet it for you! Keep Britain Tidy are or…

Started by Liz

14 Nov 19, 2010

Any Harringay nominations for Haringey's 'locally listed' buildings list?

There are currently 1647 listed buildings in Haringey. These fall into two categories: a) haringey_statutory_listed_buildings_-_alphabetic…

Started by Hugh

13 Nov 19, 2010
Reply by Hugh

Guerilla Gardening

Hi all -- Is there a guerilla gardening group in Haringey? I've been to a few Hackney events but would like to also do something closer to…

Started by Rachella

11 Nov 19, 2010
Reply by Jo Homan

Latest Planning Applications List

Latest list added here. This week, for our area, only an application in Cavendish.

Started by Hugh

4 Nov 18, 2010
Reply by Old-Age-Emporium(OAE)

Hood Tweetthought of the Day

Started by Hugh

0 Nov 18, 2010

New site for Bowes Park & Bounds Green

As part of a national pilot project I'm running in Haringey on using social media for social good, I've been helping to set up a new webs…

Started by Hugh

7 Nov 18, 2010
Reply by GN8

Leaking roof to close Kenwood House for a year

Kenwood House is to close for a year from early summer 2012 to allow £3 million of vital roof repairs to be carried out. But the grounds,…

Started by Hugh

0 Nov 18, 2010

Local History Talk tonight

Tonight, Thursday, 18th November, 7pm Turn Back Time: Glimpses of Old Stroud Green This talk by noted local historian John Hinshelwood (H…

Started by Helen Riley

0 Nov 18, 2010

Tottenham Community Choir seeks new Musical Director!

We are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated and committed Musical Director to take the Choir forward and develop our skill in music makin…

Started by Tara-Lee Platt

0 Nov 17, 2010

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service