Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,535)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Live weather data for Harringay

If you want live weather data in Harringay, use this link:   http://weather.lgfl.org.uk/Default.aspx   and in the 'Site' drop down menu, ch…

Started by Adam

2 Apr 6, 2011
Reply by Abi

One day only £120 / £130 cashback from Quidco for Virgin Broadband / iphone deals

Quidco is offering some good cashback deals with a very time limited offer in the case of Virgin - one day only now. iphone offer ends Sund…

Started by Hugh

1 Apr 5, 2011
Reply by BBU

Looking for a small studio to rent

Hi, Im a local (n17) video artist looking for a small studio to rent in the area.   Something secure and somewhere I can make moderate nois…

Started by Jude

6 Apr 5, 2011
Reply by Jude

Harringay Families March for the Alternative

On Saturday 26th March, I joined a group of local families, mainly from Woodlands Park with a smattering of representatives from the Ladder…

Started by Liz

15 Apr 5, 2011
Reply by Alan Stanton

Latest Planning Applications List

Flat 1,18 Duckett Road N4 1BN Certificate of Lawfulness for use of upper floors as HMO (C4) for 3 people. HGY/2011/0523 66 Wightman Road…

Started by Hugh

0 Apr 4, 2011

"Failed Superstar" Dr Ayan Panja leaving Umfreville Road surgery

What an interesting sounding doctor we've had in our midst. I've just picked up from the Twitter lines that apparently self-described 'fail…

Started by Hugh

12 Apr 4, 2011
Reply by Hugh

"A couple with dreams, rather than people to be supported by the state until we died"

As part of the Young Foundation's Ageing Well Innovation, they have produced a short animation based on the conversations they have had wit…

Started by Liz

0 Apr 3, 2011

Spring party in Fairland Park on Monday 2nd May 10.30am-12.30pm - volunteers needed

The Friends of Fairland Park are proposing to have a spring party on Monday 2nd May from 10.30am -12.30pm. These are the activities we woul…

Started by Adam

0 Apr 2, 2011

Harringay traffic flow consultation

'Harringay roads layout to be redesigned' The council has announced at a meeting last night that a one option decides all consultation wa…

Started by matt

11 Apr 2, 2011
Reply by matt

I've just nearly been arrested!

It's a long time since I've felt the long arm of the law but you can read my exploits here http://opinion.ning.com/forum/topics/cupcake-is-

Started by Louise Nazeraj

0 Apr 2, 2011

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service