Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,581)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Pollution in Harringay

I've noticed that some of the Veolia street sweepers wear face masks when working on Wightman Rd. The pollution from cars is noticable, esp…

Started by

11 Jun 17, 2011
Reply by judy gahagan

Wood Green Shopping Mall is 30 - a look back

With interest in Wood Green running high following the launch of Tammy's campaign on HoL this week, I was glad to see a neighbouring blogg…

Started by Hugh

10 Jun 17, 2011
Reply by Antoinette

Join the NHM Bugs Count!

The Natural History Museum are asking people to take part in their beetles, bugs and butterflies survey. Download a free ID guide and inst…

Started by Liz

0 Jun 17, 2011

'Acts of kindness' sought by Michael Landy for Tube art

Passengers and staff have been invited to recall moments of generosity and compassion which they have experienced during London Underground…

Started by Hugh

0 Jun 17, 2011

Work space idea for the Queen's head

How many freelancers are there that work on or around the ladder who might sometimes want an office space at very reasonable rate on a comp…

Started by Mark Thorpe

20 Jun 17, 2011
Reply by abstractjuz

Equilibrium - Local online magazine

Equilibrium is a quarterly magazine written and produced by Haringey residents recovering from mental illness, guided by an experienced…

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 Jun 17, 2011

Tottenham Carnival Parade this Saturday

Just the parade, goes from Eades Road N4 at 11am to Church Road N17   It's usually a great parade, no idea how it will be this year but wor…

Started by pamish

0 Jun 17, 2011

Bengal Cat

Dear all I wonder if anyone knows who owns this cat? Please could you PM me if you can shed any light on this. I think it lives on Cavendis…

Started by JB

3 Jun 17, 2011

Join the 'Friends Of Queen's Head' ... fastest growing group on HOL ... ever :)

The Friends Of Queen's Head Tavern now has 70 members. We welcome new members; Friends Of Queen's Head Tavern.    There's some lively discu…

Started by matt

1 Jun 17, 2011
Reply by matt

Fed up with people peeing in the Passage? Get a video...and a water pistol

Thank you to the Londonist for bringing this Old Street resident to the attention of readers. Fed up with people weeing outside his home on…

Started by Liz

5 Jun 16, 2011
Reply by Salsa

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service