Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,581)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Park View School, introducing ourselves...

Hi fellow members, The school has just signed up to HarringayOnline. We are in West Green, just over half a mile from the top of the Harri…

Started by Park View

3 Mar 19, 2012

Should we in Harringay be thinking about a neighbourhood plan?

There was an interesting conversation over here on HoL about neighbourhood plans and forums a little while back (interesting enough to h…

Started by Hugh

1 Mar 19, 2012
Reply by Angela

Odd ladies out at night

I am not certain about this how ever i have been told and have seen my self 2 ladies standing around the high road off of stanhope gardens…

Started by Onur

8 Mar 19, 2012
Reply by neiltingley

Hosepipe Ban from 5th April

As of Thursday 5 April 2012, Thames Water will be introducing a temporary use ban (formerly ‘hosepipe’ ban) on domestic customers to combat…

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 Mar 19, 2012

Carers' Coffee Morning

Are you a carer? Part-time, full-time, any age, any type of carer? We would like to meet you for a chat, information, exchange of ideas, ta…

Started by Alison

0 Mar 18, 2012

Community Energy Generation Fund

I saw this and thought of you, Harringay: The Community Generation Fund is a national fund created to provide a catalyst for the widespread…

Started by Hugh

1 Mar 17, 2012
Reply by John McMullan

Anyone know the grounds for opposing an HMO licence application?

Can anyone point me to the legal grounds on which the council can refuse an application for a licence of an HMO? In particular, is the prev…

Started by Stuart

1 Mar 16, 2012
Reply by Hugh

The "Robert Graham Harringay Belt"

From those global trend setters, Island Trends: Robert Graham Harringay Belt The Robert Graham Harringay Belt from the Spring 2012 Collec…

Started by Hugh

5 Mar 16, 2012
Reply by Christopher Fowler

Latest weekly planning applications List

Full list attached. This week includes entries for Conway and Effingham Roads and Harringay Gardens.

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 Mar 16, 2012

New local family blog

Hi, I have recently started a family' blog, aimed at families with children living in and around Haringey. It's in its infancy at the momen…

Started by Rachyface

3 Mar 16, 2012
Reply by Rachyface

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service