Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,581)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Does anyone know what this is and how old it is?

I run past this about five times a week, and keep meaning to ask someone what it might be. It's in the grounds of Alexandra Park, just belo…

Started by Jo Preddy

2 Apr 9, 2012
Reply by Jo Preddy

Echoes of 76 as hosepipe ban starts

Boats stranded on The Thames at Kew in 1976   Remember the summer of '76? With the hosepipe ban starting across the Thames Water region and…

Started by Hugh

1 Apr 8, 2012
Reply by Ms

Secondary schools

Interested to hear from any ladder residents about which schools (if any) they have been able to get a place for at Secondary level? I wil…

Started by cara howard

26 Apr 8, 2012
Reply by Carla

Anyone know what has been happening at 69 Warham Road?

The street was closed off and two fire engines have just left

Started by Michael Anderson

0 Apr 7, 2012

Understanding the drains...

Hi, I'm trying to get a better idea of the likely way in which the drains for our house work, as a part of generally understanding the hou…

Started by michaelw

2 Apr 6, 2012
Reply by michaelw

Welcome a new composer to the 'hood

Stuart Wood has recently moved into Harringay and I came across his blog and a video of a recording session he published for a new show he'…

Started by Hugh

0 Apr 6, 2012

Wood Green on Facebook

Hello, I have just set up a page on Facebook for Wood Green which seems to me to being neglected a bit on there. All other Haringey areas…

Started by Ana Rem

2 Apr 6, 2012

Windows virus scam alert

FOR the second day running I have taken an unsolicited overseas call from someone (called "Kevin" this time) who tries to tell me that my c…

Started by Clive Carter

22 Apr 5, 2012
Reply by matt

Estate Agents' advertising boards

I came home to find an Estate Agent's 'To Let' board tied to my gatepost with metal wires yesterday evening and lots of enquiries from my n…

Started by Charlotte

34 Apr 5, 2012
Reply by Charlotte

"Emergency" road resurfacing works on Seymour Road, Haringey Council messes up yet again.

I came home thie evening to find a note on my car saying it needs to be moved by 8 am tomorrow morning due to roadworks. There was also a n…

Started by Anette

18 Apr 5, 2012
Reply by Anette

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service