Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,581)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Kimberley Gardens

Hi, It's Roy Bowker again. I am asking again if anyone lived in Kimberley Gardens around 1953-1960. Just asking again in case someone has j…

Started by ROY BOWKER

0 May 16, 2012

"Olympic" efforts by local woman to support local alcohol service

The following is a press release from HAGA: In this exciting year of Olympic celebrations nationally and in Haringey, a local young woman,…

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 May 16, 2012

Learn how to crochet with plastic bags at Wood Green library tomorrow

More information here http://www.haringeytimebank.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/Found-art-publicity-poster-with-workshops.pdf Bring you…

Started by Ana Rem

0 May 15, 2012

This week's planning list

Attached

Started by Hugh

5 May 15, 2012
Reply by John D

Scenes of jubilation on Green Lanes

Looks like another football win! The men outside Yayla look very very happy :-) May be a noisy evening....

Started by GillianM

10 May 14, 2012
Reply by Ruth

Power outage

We've had no electricity since noon, Lausanne rd, it's getting a little tedious now. Easing stuck in machine, freezer thawing. Does anyone…

Started by Sophie BBARR

9 May 14, 2012
Reply by John D

Free Composting Manure - to take away!

We have been cleaning out the chicken run today and we have a lot of well rotted wood chippings soaked in chicken dung to give away. This i…

Started by Con

1 May 12, 2012
Reply by Salsa

Guerilla Gardening

Some one has been doing some guerilla gardening at the corner of frobisher & wightman rds - thank you, whoever you are - it was a lovel…

Started by jasmine

4 May 11, 2012
Reply by Liz

Sponsor the North Harringay Primary School's Deputy Headteacher run an Ultra Marathon

In June, the North Harringay Primary School's Deputy Headteacher, Christiaan Maree will be running a 56 mile Ultra Marathon to raise money…

Started by Michelle

0 May 11, 2012

Flooding in Wightman Road and Turnpike Lane etc.

Just to let you know that I've reported the flooding on Wightman Road (at the corner with Turnpike Lane), on Turnpike Lane (near the juncti…

Started by David Schmitz

8 May 10, 2012

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service