Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,581)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Latest Weekly Planning Applications List

This week, includes Mattison, Wightman, Green Lanes et al.

Started by Hugh

0 May 28, 2012

As Bold as a Coot ?

A pair of coot have built a nest in the middle of the New River by Hornsey station.   and we're hoping for a happy event     I've just se…

Started by John D

5 May 28, 2012
Reply by Liz

EUROVISION 2012

Having lost my bets, it's obvious. Welcome to the UK those who vote for us!

Started by scott m.

5 May 27, 2012
Reply by John D

Harringay tree cull - council reply

Following this alert from HOL admin about an impending tree cull in the ladder area I contacted Clare Pappalardo, Senior Arboricultural &am…

Started by matt

3 May 27, 2012

Re-use for your unwanted household items

The London Re-use Network has been set up by the to provide an integrated network of re-use and repair facilities which work together to…

Started by Hugh

0 May 26, 2012

Thank you Harringay

I'd just like to say Thank You to all the lovely people I've met these past few days whilst handing out my Harringay Market flyers. You've…

Started by Jessica

3 May 26, 2012
Reply by Chris Setz

Soundproofing

There are footsteps from the flat above us. Has anyone had experience of getting the council involved to resolve it if there is a breach of…

Started by tulips

11 May 26, 2012
Reply by abstractjuz

N4/N8 Supper

Apart from Clandestinos, and the N15 Tea Party (and of course my own offering - La Cuisine Cachée), does anyone else know of any local supp…

Started by scott m.

6 May 25, 2012
Reply by TBD

Carers' Coffee Morning: Chat to Lynne Featherstone MP on Thursday 31 May

Are you a carer? Part-time, full-time, any age, any type of carer? We would like to meet you for a chat, information, exchange of ideas, t…

Started by Alison

0 May 25, 2012

Cafe Lemon tempts HoL members to try their new home made pies with discount voucher

Last week Cem at the Cafe Lemon extended his too often hidden home made range with a new line of home made pies. He tells me they're comp…

Started by Hugh

5 May 25, 2012
Reply by Claudia Clare

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service