Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,580)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Chestnuts Wetlands

I found this,  https://haringeycommunitypress.co.uk/wetlands-to-be-created-at-chestnuts-park#article And thought Ooooh! That sounds interes…

Started by andy h

2 Apr 3, 2022
Reply by andy h

Council Decides to Rename Black Boy Lane

Following my consideration on the origins of West Green's Black Boy name back in the summer, Haringey Council has decided to rename Black B…

Started by Hugh

969 Apr 2, 2022
Reply by Jim Walsh

Photograph my art paintings

Reaching out to any up to speed photography people. Are you or do you know anyone available for day rates to document my (one day) art on a…

Started by Jim Walsh

6 Apr 1, 2022
Reply by Jim Walsh

New River Path to Seven Sisters

I managed to walk this yesterday - it's mostly passable now, except for a few short muddy stretches. There has been work to clear all the r…

Started by Maddy

1 Apr 1, 2022
Reply by Dan hamilton

Easter Services at St Paul's Church, Harringay

Hello! You'd be most welcome to join us for one or more of our Easter church services at St Paul's Harringay. We're the modern-looking Chur…

Started by Pete

0 Apr 1, 2022

First edible crop of the year

A few years back Liz Ixer kindly donated a plant called Three-cornered leek.  She did warn that the stuff spreads easily (and she was right…

Started by Dick Harris

5 Apr 1, 2022
Reply by Kit

Norther Mole Cricket in garden, incredible! Anyone else?!?

Found this rare and extraordinary beast in our garden today.. Anyone else seen one? 

Started by J

2 Apr 1, 2022
Reply by J

Reports of sewage leaks

I have been getting reports of foul water leakage from drains and sewers, especially in properties near to Harringay Passage. I would there…

Started by David Schmitz

3 Apr 1, 2022
Reply by David Schmitz

Ikea Tottenham to close

Ikea is planning to close one of its six London stores with the potential loss of 450 jobs as the furniture retailer shifts towards online…

Started by Sas Stewart

0 Mar 30, 2022

Klezmer

If you like klezmer music there is to a treat tomorrow (Tuesday) at Jam in a Jar when the Klezmer Quartetplans  jam session.

Started by Dick Harris

3 Mar 30, 2022
Reply by Dan77

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service