Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,581)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Waste and Recycling Review – Your views wanted

I am on the Environment and Housing Scrutiny Panel this year and one of our reviews will be on waste and recycling, in particular the fortn…

Started by Karen Alexander

31 Oct 5, 2012
Reply by ant

Ducketts Common gets outdoor table tennis

Table tennis has finally arrived at Ducketts Common, it makes a great addition to the extremely popular basketball courts and outdoor gym.…

Started by friends of ducketts common

0 Oct 5, 2012

NHS phone costs

I was referred for a scan by my GP and the (private) company involved - InHealth - called me and left a number to ring back on to make an a…

Started by Maddy

7 Oct 5, 2012
Reply by David T

Further Local Royal Mail Sorting Office Closures Confirmed

Photo: © Copyright Julian Osley, via Geograph   Hot on the heels of our report two weeks back that the Harringay Sorting Office will be clo…

Started by Hugh

3 Oct 5, 2012
Reply by Hugh

Cold calling

Normally I get phone calls from people trying to sell me a product of some sort but lately I've been getting calls for surveys, at least tw…

Started by Madeline

12 Oct 5, 2012
Reply by pamish

Change of use of premises

1 a Waldegrave Road, London N80QA Premises now belonging to the Beirut shop on the corner bought this warehouse (originally garden from hou…

Started by Brigitta Handforth

0 Oct 5, 2012

Campaign to start a CPZ-Roaming scheme in Haringey

I emailed Islington council to find out more about their CPZ roaming scheme. http://www.islington.gov.uk/services/parking-roads/parking/wh

Started by Bethany

6 Oct 5, 2012
Reply by Bethany

Stall for free at Harringay Market

Hi everyone, I would like to offer a free stall to a different charity or PTA group every week, at Harringay Market to promote what their d…

Started by Jessica

9 Oct 5, 2012
Reply by aj england

Pear Picking Thursday 4th Oct 10.30-12.00, N22

After a great time on Monday picking pears in N15 a lady in N22, just north of Wood Green has offered to have us pick pears from her pear t…

Started by Justin Guest

6 Oct 5, 2012
Reply by pamish

School boycott

Just to let everyone know South Harringay Junior school is boycotting secondary school open days unless it's Park View or Greig City, not s…

Started by Carla

9 Oct 4, 2012
Reply by Carla

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service