Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,581)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A reminder that recycling collection days are changing

You've probably had your leaflet now letting you know that from 22nd October your recycling day will probably have changed. My road is now…

Started by Liz

8 Oct 19, 2012
Reply by AntK

Beautiful Egyptian Geese at the Rec

Few weeks after the official opening of The Rec, I saw some of these geese with black/brown patches around their eyes. I've never seen thes…

Started by Taz Gray

7 Oct 19, 2012
Reply by Taz Gray

Trees for Schools

Tree Appeal, the tree planting charity, is offering trees free of charge to schools who want to plant trees linked to environmental educa…

Started by HoL Site Admin

1 Oct 19, 2012
Reply by anne barwick

Pigeons on Duckett Road

There are a lot of pigeons living in an empty building on Duckett Mews (at the Green Lanes end of Duckett Road). My neighbour regularly put…

Started by David

13 Oct 19, 2012
Reply by David

Apply for the "Green Deal" now

The Green Deal is a new government initiative designed both to save consumers money and to reduce the UK's use of energy. The idea is to e…

Started by Hugh

6 Oct 19, 2012
Reply by Duguneek

Earl Haig Hall Licence Application Hearing

Hi All Just to let you know that the licence application hearing for the Earl Haig Hall will now be held at the Haringey Civic Centre, Woo…

Started by Miki Lentin

2 Oct 18, 2012
Reply by Miki Lentin

Secondary School application deadline is 31st October

A quick reminder that if you are applying for a secondary school place for 2013, the deadline is 31st October. Apply online here More info…

Started by Liz

3 Oct 18, 2012
Reply by DrWhams

Free Chaise Longue

We have an Ikea chaise longue, less than 2 years old and in very good condition. Free for collection. Live on the ladder and it is light en…

Started by scott m.

9 Oct 18, 2012
Reply by Nick G-T

Gardening advice

I'm re-doing our back garden and was was looking for some planting advice. I'd like some ever-greens and ever-reds? climbers small ornament…

Started by Bethany

1 Oct 17, 2012
Reply by Bethany

Lammy promises to whip up 'national storm' and tarnish the KFH brand if betting shop goes ahead

News on the support for the resistance to the Salisbury Promenade betting shop. David Lammy has taken up our call for KFH to act in the c…

Started by Hugh

16 Oct 17, 2012
Reply by Clive Carter

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service