Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,580)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Make Harringay Home - refugee sponsorship in Harringay

Hi everyone -  A group of local residents have joined together to sponsor a refugee family to settle in Harringay. I first posted about thi…

Started by Tom

5 May 27, 2022
Reply by Dick Harris

'Haringey Demands Better'

As the cost of living crisis and in work poverty spiralls out of control, Haringey Trades Union Council has teamed up with a number of Comm…

Started by Steve

0 May 23, 2022

How can local people fight back together against bills, hardship, debt and evictions?

If you wish to contribute to a local campaign, come and share your thoughts Tuesday 7th June, 7.30pm - at the All Good Bookshop     35 Turn…

Started by Jon L

0 May 20, 2022

View to Alexandra Place from Crouch End

Started by tim p

0 May 20, 2022

Thank you Harringay

Now that the election is over, we want to thank you, our neighbours, for the wonderful reception we've had throughout this campaign. To the…

Started by Karen Alexander

3 May 20, 2022
Reply by Don

The loss of a local friend: Max the dog

I’ve just passed Sona Wines, the off license on Hermitage Road, and had to stop to pay my respects. For those of you who live nearby, Max…

Started by Bee

4 May 20, 2022
Reply by Sharon

Hot Air Balloon over the gardens this morning

Did anyone else see it or was it one of my 6 am fever dreams? Sat in the garden with a tea, I heard the umistakable sound of the burners an…

Started by Domshaw

4 May 19, 2022
Reply by Chris Florey

Finsbury Park and Stroud Green Neighbourhood Forum

We are developing a Neighbourhood Plan to help realise the potential of the Finsbury Park & Stroud Green area. We need the views of loc…

Started by Lawrence

0 May 19, 2022

Pressure washer/ Jet Spray

Good morning does anyone have a washer pressure that I could lend for 1day ideally around the end of May? Wanting to clean brick work on th…

Started by Wendy

2 May 13, 2022
Reply by Wendy

Wood Green Sings

Thanks to Laurie White for alerting HoL to this event https://harringayonline.com/events/wood-green-sings-3 I went last week and it was enj…

Started by Alison M

0 May 13, 2022

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service