Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,581)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Was there some kind of incident at the Arena yesterday? Anyone know?

Happy New Year everyone!  It took us forever to get past the Arena on the bus yesterday afternoon (about 4ish) and it turned out that the p…

Started by Bethany Burrow Atherton

8 Jan 4, 2013
Reply by TBD

Disgraceful rubbish problem at top of Kimberley Gardens

This was this morning and we had to push our son to nursery on the road because of this. We have complained to the council something like…

Started by Penguin

26 Jan 4, 2013
Reply by Betty Careless

donate your corks and bottle tops please for recycling -collection at hornsey vale community centre

Wondering what to do with those corks and beer bottle tops from yesterday's parties?? Hornsey Vale Community Centre (60, Mayfield Road N8…

Started by Rachel Fell

0 Jan 4, 2013

Meals on Wheels by Asian Centre

The Asian Centre, Wood Green has organised a Meals Delivery Service for freshly cooked meals at its Luncheon club. It is a Community Proj…

Started by HoL Site Admin

1 Jan 4, 2013

Nurseries/play groups

Does anyone have any recommendations for local nurseries or play groups? I live in the Gardens off of green lanes and I'm looking for somet…

Started by Bethany

11 Jan 3, 2013
Reply by Agnidaen

New Year's Eve

hi there - does anyone know if the Salisbury is tickets only tonight? If so, how to get them? Been ringing be can't seem to get through...…

Started by Jo Preddy

1 Dec 31, 2012
Reply by Liz

Parking Over Christmas- Don't Forget

Having just had a visitor get a ticket while I was trying to work out whether parking was enforced or not today.... See here for enformceme…

Started by Justin Guest

10 Dec 28, 2012
Reply by Alan Stanton

Dogs in parks proposed restrictions

Are people aware that there is a bill being proposed to enforce dog owners to keep their dogs in a lead at all times in certain Harringey p…

Started by Vicki

44 Dec 28, 2012
Reply by Hugh

Owners to be required to put dogs on lead on Parkland Walk?

During a Twitter exchange over the past couple of days between @AbbiTownsend and myself, Abbi has raised the issue that owners may soon be…

Started by Hugh

23 Dec 28, 2012
Reply by Hugh

My Christmas photo for the Cafe Lemon Xmas Photowall. Have you sent yours?

I've just sent Cem my photo for the Cafe Lemon Harringay Christmas photowall. I've seen some good photos being sent in too. This is a great…

Started by Hugh

0 Dec 28, 2012

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service