Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,581)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

£500 still too much

Anyone else think £500 is too high still? Yes these people may be forced out of London and how is that a bad thing? Rents will decrease and…

Started by ryan forsyth

59 Jan 11, 2013
Reply by TBD

A Peek inside a Grand Parade Studio Flat

In case anyone's curious, here's what the inside of one Grand Parade Studio flat looks like: The property is currently up for rent. Mor…

Started by Hugh

42 Jan 11, 2013
Reply by John McMullan

HGV using the Ladder

Hello, My name is Bulent. I live on mattison road, on the ladder. I want to raise the issue of HGV using our roads and causing my house and…

Started by Bulent Ozlem

16 Jan 11, 2013
Reply by John McMullan

Nuisance dog in our garden

Over the past week, a large local dog has been causing a nuisance in the local gardens, just north of Turnpike Lane. She seems to have a pa…

Started by Robin Parker

14 Jan 11, 2013
Reply by Protheroe O'Shea

The big bulb bonanza planting - we need your help!

The Living Under One Sun (LUOS) allotments have hundreds of wildflower bulbs to plant on their site in Tottenham, (near Tottenham Marshes).…

Started by Living Under One Sun

0 Jan 8, 2013

New Road Signs

On my way home from mass on Christmas I noticed new road signs around the area (including my road). They look very vintage with a symbol in…

Started by Kerry-Ann Goode

2 Jan 7, 2013
Reply by Kerry-Ann Goode

People rooting through my bins ....

...... three separate people have been though mine and my neighbours bins today .... been noticing this has been on the increase lately in…

Started by as

74 Jan 7, 2013

Urgent Action Required on HMOs?

In a long reply on another post on HMOs last week, I concluded with the following paragraphs: Summary In essence this is where we are at to…

Started by Hugh

123 Jan 7, 2013
Reply by Zena Brabazon

How to get rid of your Christmas tree

Aaargh! She's at it again. Barely have we hung the baubles on the branches and switched on the lights and Mrs Eds starts on about how to ge…

Started by Liz

7 Jan 6, 2013

Any iOS developers?

I am by no means an expert. I have taught myself from scratch.I don't know anything other than developing for its devices. I just wondered…

Started by ryan forsyth

4 Jan 5, 2013
Reply by John McMullan

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service