Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,581)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sustainable Haringey Criticise Lib Dems' 30 Mins Free Parking Campaign

Lib Dem Parking Campaign publicity photo   Last Autumn I questioned the wisdom of the Lib Dems' 30 mins free parking campaign. Today I noti…

Started by Hugh

22 Feb 3, 2013
Reply by Hugh

Grab a cup of tea, sit back ... and enjoy our latest video.

We've spent some time creating a video to show our projects and goals for 2012-2013. Including interviews with volunteers, friends and some…

Started by Living Under One Sun

2 Feb 2, 2013
Reply by gbee

Recycling cables and phone chargers

Does anyone know whether these can be recycled? The centre at Hornsey accepts "electrical items" - not sure if they would be included in th…

Started by GillianM

2 Feb 2, 2013
Reply by GillianM

2011 census - changing travel habits in Haringey (and Harringay!)

The 2011 census data released yesterday includes some interesting trends regarding how people in Haringey travel. In particular, car owners…

Started by Grant

1 Feb 1, 2013
Reply by John McMullan

Veolia excuses

Following on from the various discussions about Veolias' missed collections etc, I thought I would share with you some excuses they have co…

Started by Madeline

37 Feb 1, 2013
Reply by Madeline

Noisy neighbours: how much do I have to put up with?

About an hour ago my neighbours started yet another drunken post-pub sing-alongs. About once a month I get woken up at one thirty or two by…

Started by Hugh D

10 Feb 1, 2013
Reply by mrs finch

New blog for Seven Sisters

"Seven Sisters Community" is a new blog covering Tottenham and surronding areas of London. I have posted this on Harringay Online as a sign…

Started by Neville Collins

41 Feb 1, 2013
Reply by Chris Setz

Money and kit to help clean up the neighbourhood

I just got an email about this scheme: "apply for a Mayor of London Capital Clean-up grant to help tidy up a local green space or waterway.…

Started by ant

5 Feb 1, 2013
Reply by Michele

The purple bags of doom

I've just seen, from my window, an elderly neighbour add her own little bit of rubbish to a growing pile, nestling behind two purple Veoli…

Started by Liz

20 Jan 30, 2013
Reply by Adrian (From the land of OZ)

ATP at Ally Pally...Yeah Yeah Yeahs and Grizzly Bear headlining

4th and 5th of May Looking like a great line-up (each day curated by the headline act). Presale available HERE.

Started by Stan

1 Jan 29, 2013
Reply by Anette

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service