Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,581)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Harringay at night from above

MPSinthesky tweeted this picture out of the neighbourhood earlier...thought I'd pass it on

Started by Liz

13 Feb 17, 2013
Reply by Michele

Rubbish Veolia fails to collect yet again - part 4 of an ongoing saga

Here we go again. Refuse collection day. Recycling and food was collected. Did they manage to collect the refuse they only bother with ever…

Started by Anette

11 Feb 15, 2013
Reply by Alan Stanton

Finsbury Park Royal Mail Depot closure.

Just noticed a closure sign about the N4 sorting office. I couldn't be more infuriated about this now. They're moving to the existing depot…

Started by Paul Harding

49 Feb 15, 2013
Reply by Clive Carter

Free bike inspection this Sunday

Hi everyone, This Sunday local Mark Hudson from Hudson Bicycles will be at the market. You can bring your bike for an inspection, free of c…

Started by Jessica

3 Feb 15, 2013
Reply by Becky Barber

Subway at Tottenham Hale one-way system blocked

It is great that the one-way system is in the process of being turned into a two-way system, but why start off by filling up a perfectly us…

Started by ana p

9 Feb 14, 2013
Reply by anna g

TK Maxx Refused Planning Permission

TK Maxx has been refused planning permission at the Royal Mail building due the likely impact on traffic.  Traffic and ParkingNational pla…

Started by David Robson

21 Feb 14, 2013
Reply by Paul Harding

Park View Ofsted video 'good' with 'outstanding' leadership and management

You may have seen our previous post about our glowing Ofsted report. We've made a very quick video based on the Ofsted outcomes for those t…

Started by Park View

1 Feb 14, 2013
Reply by Charlotte

little Jewels feedback?

HEllo I'm a soon to be mom and would like some feedback from any parents who currently have their child/children enrolled there.  I've hea…

Started by LISA SMITH

2 Feb 14, 2013
Reply by michaelw

Door to Door Chuggers in Seven Sisters.....anyone else getting them?

We have had a spate of door to door charity types recently....weekday evenings around 8pm, and Saturday lunchtime was the most recent. Char…

Started by Billy Hole

14 Feb 14, 2013
Reply by Billy Hole

Lammy's gay marriage speech

Our MP David Lammy gave it some welly, good to be able to cheer him on with no reservations.  He's published the whole text on his blog tho…

Started by pamish

75 Feb 12, 2013
Reply by TTTH

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service