Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,581)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

lewd drunks in crouch end--what should i have done?

The other morning I was walking from Crouch End library past the town hall with my grandson. On the bench overlooking the green I spotted a…

Started by mrs finch

15 Feb 25, 2013
Reply by Anette

childminder, nanny, playgroup or nursery

Hello, we're currently in the process of moving to South Tottenham (N15, off Philip Lane) and searching for some childcare. We've got a 20…

Started by Tina S

0 Feb 24, 2013

Plans for Hornsey regeneration scheme announced

Derelict warehouses and offices in Hornsey are set to make way for hundreds of affordable homes and a revitalised high street. Largely unus…

Started by HoL Site Admin

5 Feb 24, 2013

Gate to Finsbury Park at end of Wightman Road?

Hello Harringay, Apologies if this topic has appeared before, but I was just wondering if anyone else would like a small entrance to Finsb…

Started by Alice Mezzo

6 Feb 23, 2013
Reply by Alice Mezzo

New application from TKMaxx

Haven't read through in detail yet, but from first glance it's hard to see how Haringey can accept this in light of previous refusal. Howev…

Started by David Robson

9 Feb 23, 2013
Reply by anne barwick

Young Dads TV - information, support, friendship for young fathers

Young Dads TV is the information service for young fathers below 25 years of age from the UK. Includes step-dads and male carers (young at…

Started by Liz

0 Feb 22, 2013

Britain needs bees ... bee-keeping course starts March 2013

Hot on the heals of our successful 2012 bee-keeping course ... we're ready to get going all over again. A fantastic opportunity to learn an…

Started by Living Under One Sun

6 Feb 22, 2013
Reply by Living Under One Sun

Northbound traffic stacked all the way to Clissold. Southbound no delays. Change the phasing??

I politely asked one of the onsite professionals...."nuffink ta do wiv me, mate". Does anyone remember the number Boris wanted us to call…

Started by Stan

13 Feb 22, 2013
Reply by John D

What I miss since I moved away from Harringay

I've had to move away from Harringay temporarily and here's what hurts: Coffee There's no decent coffee in Torquay. Seriously. It's weaker…

Started by Sophie Smith

18 Feb 22, 2013
Reply by renee taylor

Looking to join a women's cricket club in North London

Hello HOLers,I wonder if anyone can help. I'm looking to join a local cricket club within Harringey and have searched online but cannot fin…

Started by Taz Gray

7 Feb 22, 2013
Reply by Taz Gray

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service