Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,578)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Siskins in N15?

We are pretty sure it was a siskin we saw when we were walking along Etherley Road yesterday afternoon. It was swooping through the front g…

Started by Saddic

14 May 10, 2013
Reply by friends of ducketts common

14:00 Sat 11th May 2013 - Bulb planting with Groundwork at Ducketts Common. Everyone welcome

Started by friends of ducketts common

0 May 10, 2013

Dog Fouling in the Harringay Passage

On my trundle to South Harringay schools with the kids, the amount of uncleared dog poo is becoming noticeable. I was told by a Veolia mana…

Started by Liz

1 May 10, 2013
Reply by Justin Guest

Rehearsal space needed

Hi I play with a 20 piece ukulele band, and we're looking for somewhere to rehearse the last Saturday of the month from 3-6pm. It doesn't n…

Started by Ria

7 May 10, 2013
Reply by Nell Riches

Good news for AP from the Heritage Lottery Fund

OUR TRUST has been successful – to the tune of nearly £900K – with its Heritage Lottery Fund bid to begin revitalising the east wing of Ale…

Started by Clive Carter

6 May 10, 2013
Reply by Clive Carter

Temporary Play Street Orders trial

I've heard from the council that they're ready to start trying TPSO's (see the previous discussion here). I've attached the application for…

Started by ant

5 May 9, 2013
Reply by ant

Old garage site behind on West Green Road

Hi - does anyone know what is happening with the land on the corner of West Green Road and Caversham Road? Haven't heard anything about it…

Started by LOUISA LIVERMORE

16 May 8, 2013
Reply by Maggie

A lot of scrap metal to be given away

The Finsbury Park Sports Partnership formally took over the running of Finsbury Park Track and Gym yesterday May 1st. One of the first step…

Started by Adrian Hackney

4 May 8, 2013
Reply by Justin Guest

Guardian: Benefits cap leads to eviction notices in Haringey

http://www.guardian.co.uk/society/2013/may/01/benefit-cap-eviction-threat "In the first tangible proof that the cap would lead to rising le…

Started by michaelw

7 May 7, 2013
Reply by Liz

Tottenham Composer in Search for a Twitter Composer

Hello Harringay, I'm a composer, living and working in Tottenham. I've entered my Musical 'Footsteps to the Moon' into the Search for a Twi…

Started by Rod Anderson

0 May 6, 2013

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service