Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,578)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sounds of Stone Roses tonight in the Finsbury Park Last Night: Recording Snippet

Shut out by Castle Stone Roses, but able to hear some tantalising sounds of what's to come tonight:    

Started by Hugh

21 Jun 9, 2013
Reply by Hugh

Garden waste

So, we had a bit of a garden clear-out last weekend and now have about eight bags of 'green waste' sitting on the patio. Problem is they ar…

Started by Abi

8 Jun 9, 2013
Reply by pamish

where to donate baby formula?

I have a large unopened tin of stage one baby formula. Does anyone know if there are any charities that might have a use for it?

Started by pipplypig

2 Jun 9, 2013

Planning application for 80 flats on Railway Approach, Hampden Road N8

Just seen this application for a very large development behind the mosque on Wightman Road, on the Hornsey railway approach road. http://bi…

Started by Karen Alexander

11 Jun 9, 2013
Reply by Hugh

Jewellery-making workshop for children, 11am on Sunday 16th June - book places now!

Local Harringay Ladder jeweller, Rinat Koren, is running a jewellery making workshop for children aged 8 and over on Sunday 16th June at 11…

Started by Jo W

0 Jun 8, 2013

Ducketts Common - front page of Haringey People & more ... #duckettsbrew

Started by friends of ducketts common

0 Jun 8, 2013

Why the Council has to prune our lovely trees in spring?

The Council has just pruned the tree in front of my window to the bare bone and it is doing the same with other trees in the area....I know…

Started by Newyork

17 Jun 8, 2013
Reply by anne barwick

Possible Illegal use of blue lights

Hi all. I wanted to ask if anyone was aware of this happening in the borough as i went out shopping this morning and saw at the end of my r…

Started by Ian Sinclair

21 Jun 7, 2013
Reply by Colinloves

Backgammon

Does anyone play backgammon, or fancy learning to play? I was thinking about trying to get a group going, possibly in the Salisbury (or out…

Started by paul

5 Jun 7, 2013
Reply by L F T Snowflake

This Weekend's Huge Stage in Finsbury Park

…

Started by Hugh

6 Jun 7, 2013
Reply by Anette

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service