Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,578)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

My dog was kicked by a child in the passage today

I went out to walk my dog today just before 4pm and a group of children, boy and girls, were in the passage with their mother. My dog was h…

Started by Jessica

34 Jul 1, 2013
Reply by John D

Beautiful Harringay Sunset Tonight

How the day ended over our high street today - and you know what, all I had on me was my iPhone - grrrr!

Started by Hugh

0 Jun 30, 2013

Bye bye blossom as mass tree culling planned for Ladder

Following the 
last tree removal programme in the Ladder in 2008, Haringey Council have issued information about a new tree cull program…

Started by Hugh

111 Jun 30, 2013
Reply by Hugh

Email I received at work today about problems that may arise with Freeview TV services now that the new 4G mobile phone services are running in Enfield and I am presuming in Haringey

Haringey CVS (HAVCO) has been awarded funding to carry out an awareness raising campaign regarding the problems that may arise with Free…

Started by Alice Martin

3 Jun 29, 2013
Reply by James R Grinter

Funding for Electrification for Barking to Gospel Oak welcomed

Photo by Sunil060902 from Wikipedia   Adapted from a Joanne McCartney press release: The Barking to Gospel Oak line will be electrified f…

Started by HoL Site Admin

6 Jun 29, 2013
Reply by Glenn Wallis

Would you like to see a drop in creche in crouch end?

I am a local mum, and I am investigating opening a drop-in creche in Crouch End. I think it would be nice to have a safe and fun place to l…

Started by saasha

2 Jun 28, 2013
Reply by saasha

Filming in Finsbury Park today

Does anyone know what they were filming in Finsbury Park (near the Endymion Road entrance) today? I was walking through the park around 7.4…

Started by Mel T

3 Jun 28, 2013
Reply by Hugh Hayes

Accident @ Bottom Of Burgoyne This PM?

I heard there had been an accident at the bottom of Burgoyne around 7pm this evening. Sounds like a pedestrian in the middle of the road wa…

Started by Justin Guest

3 Jun 28, 2013
Reply by Cat

Effingham road development

I have recently moved into fairfax road and yesterday recived a letter regarding the proposed development on Effingham road. The developmen…

Started by Guy Holden

6 Jun 27, 2013

"Supermoon" Tonight

There's a "supermoon" tonight . Get yer camera out Hugh.

Started by Protheroe O'Shea

4 Jun 24, 2013

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service