Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,578)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

It's the Our Tottenham street assembly today

IT'S OUR TOTTENHAM! - STREET ASSEMBLY Called by local residents' groups Saturday 6th July 12 noon  -  Seven Sisters tube Outside Wards Cor…

Started by pamish

5 Jul 12, 2013
Reply by pamish

Looking for Ugandan Asians with Stories

Started by HoL Site Admin

4 Jul 12, 2013
Reply by Hugh

Emergency vehicles on Green Lanes

Any idea whether the upcoming regeneration work on Green Lanes between Manor House and Turnpike Lane will have an impact on the constant no…

Started by ChrisTofer

2 Jul 12, 2013
Reply by Christopher Fowler

Can anyone advise please on Sneeky baliffs.

I had a caller to my door today, the only reason i answered was the insistance of the knocking! When i opened the door i was asked if John…

Started by melanie allen

8 Jul 12, 2013
Reply by melanie allen

A directory of support in Haringey

Tucked away at the foot of a page on the new Support Fund operated by Haringey Council I found a useful list of agencies that offer service…

Started by Liz

0 Jul 11, 2013

Filming at The Salisbury today

Anyone know what is being filmed at The Salisbury today? Looks like quite a big production. Also filming on the corner of Umfreville. Possi…

Started by Laura

8 Jul 11, 2013
Reply by Hugh

Live climb of the Shard happening now

http://iceclimb.savethearctic.org/?utm_medium=email&utm_source=gpeace&utm_content=1+-+WATCH+LIVE+and+send+your+message+of+supp&;…

Started by h4k

1 Jul 11, 2013
Reply by John McMullan

Deja vu! Plant theft!!

Well I woke up this morning.. Cue blues music... To find one of my window boxes empty - yet again-of plants and a trail of soil out onto th…

Started by David Thomas

8 Jul 11, 2013

Lotte: S/He is Sorry and Still Loves You!

I was walking up Umfreville Road earlier and was near to tears by the time I got to the top of it. Someone has opened his/her heart to 'Lot…

Started by B

29 Jul 11, 2013

orange nursery or other for 6mth old

im considering the orange day nursery and eagle but eagle seemed a bit dirty any other recomendations for a 6mth old

Started by aj england

3 Jul 10, 2013
Reply by Yann Monnet

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service