Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,580)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Make Harringay Home -- Property search and t-shirts

Make Harringay Home (as previously mentioned here) is hoping to bring a refugee family to the area and support them as they settle in. In o…

Started by Julia S

0 Jul 21, 2022

Duckling Tracks

This brood of very young ducklings had been taken by mum into the weedy part of the river between the footbridge and the tunnel. I loved…

Started by Hugh

0 Jul 20, 2022

Finsbury Park under siege

With half of the park fenced off to allow 45,000 people to destroy the natural habitat the rest of us are under siege - we will be unable t…

Started by Simon

43 Jul 18, 2022
Reply by Lauren

"Wireless Festival crowds 'forced to climb over fences to avoid being trampled'" - Mail Online

Story published a few minutes ago on Mail Online about crowd control problems at Wireless. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-109999

Started by Konrad B

24 Jul 16, 2022
Reply by Maddy

Primal Scream ticket available for today

1, possibly 2 tickets for todays gig at Ally Pally. DM me if interested, can transfer via See Tickets App if interested. Cheers Paul

Started by Paul Harvey

1 Jul 16, 2022
Reply by Paul Harvey

Virgin Media - State of the Art Super Fast Service

I try to avoid sounding like 'Disgusted of Tunbridge Wells', but many will have experienced little or no broadband in recent weeks and wond…

Started by Domshaw

8 Jul 16, 2022
Reply by John Leeming

July and fruit in the garden is swelling nicely

Too many to picture separately.  Here they are in two sets and attached below as a pdf.

Started by Dick Harris

10 Jul 16, 2022
Reply by Dick Harris

Do any recently planted street trees need your help?

My partner noticed that a young street tree diagonally opposite our house was looking a bit worse for wear, with leaves looking very dry an…

Started by Hugh

6 Jul 15, 2022
Reply by Yas Sami

Stroud Green & Harringay Library reopened on Monday 11th July at 9am

"Work has been completed to the structural engineer’s specifications and cleaning is happening over the weekend. We’re giving ourselves a f…

Started by Liz

0 Jul 11, 2022

Invitation to my 'boris johnson resignation' drinks party

Hi. You are all invited to my boris johnson resignation drinks party. Probably in couple of days at the salisbury pub. répondez s'il vous p…

Started by Jim Walsh

9 Jul 10, 2022
Reply by Jim Walsh

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service