Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,575)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Basic English Classes at £1 a Pop

The Asian Centre has started basic English classes: Venue:  Asian Centre, 8 Caxton Road, Wood Green, London N22 6TB Date & Time:  Every…

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 Nov 1, 2013

ONE spare ticket for tomorrow's fireworks please...

Hello friendly Harringay residents! I was wondering if anyone have a spare ticket for me? I forgot to buy my ticket and now I think I might…

Started by Yina-Hsuan Chien

0 Nov 1, 2013

Fly tipping in Harringay Passage

This is scandalous. Just between Frobisher and Hampden Roads I had to step over three separate incidences of fly tipping. And pretty much e…

Started by Rory

34 Nov 1, 2013
Reply by Charlotte

7 days of beauty in Harringay

Last week, I could feel the nip of Autumn in the air, many of my flowers were going to seed and the last tomatoes were harvested from my fr…

Started by Liz

14 Nov 1, 2013
Reply by Geraldine

Public Meetings on the Future of Hornsey High Street

Hornsey’s Labour candidates for the local elections in May 2014, Adam Jogee, Jennifer Mann and Dr Elin Weston have called a public meeting…

Started by HoL Site Admin

1 Oct 30, 2013
Reply by Hugh

Wind

I warned my friend Lucy Lastic (retired) about forthcoming wind and she promised not to eat any sprouts until Christmas day (which was a re…

Started by Poppy Tupper

13 Oct 30, 2013
Reply by StephenBln

Local historic public health records available

http://wellcomelibrary.org/moh/ From the wellcome institute. Very interesting reading to be had here. Now could someone tell me which old b…

Started by GillianM

6 Oct 30, 2013
Reply by GillianM

Update to works on Harringay's High Street

Pavement Works outside Yasar Halim Today Attached is an update outlining what's due to be happening when with the works on Green Lanes.

Started by Hugh

23 Oct 30, 2013
Reply by GillianM

Wood green high street upgrade news

Any news on the wood green high street upgrade plans yet ? I think there was a meeting recently wasn't there?

Started by Hugo

5 Oct 28, 2013
Reply by Nick G-T

Wind Casualties

A couple of trees bought the farm on Pemberton. The big one is a gonner,  the Mountain Ash might be saved with a bit of effort, but I doubt…

Started by Justin Guest

28 Oct 28, 2013
Reply by Chris Setz

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service