Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,576)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Thameslink Franchise Consultation - Have your say on this

This is worth having a look at and having you say. It will affect the two stations that serve Harringay Ward, Harringay and Hornsey. Do let…

Started by Karen Alexander

116 Dec 5, 2013
Reply by Nick G-T

roast duck with roast potatoes and veg

5 spice roast duck and roast potatoes on the menu with veg and sauce or caramalised onion, tomato and brie tart with roasties and veg.…

Started by renee taylor

0 Dec 5, 2013

Park View wins two awards at the Outstanding for All awards 2013!

Park View had a great night at the first Haringey Outstanding for All awards ceremony. It was held at Alexandra Palace with over 250 people…

Started by Park View

1 Dec 4, 2013
Reply by Miss Richards

Burghley Road Play Space - parent/volunteer run charity needs a new kitchen

If you are a local parent in the Harringay-Turnpike Lane-Wood Green-Hornsey-or beyond you have likely heard or used the Burghley Road Play…

Started by Sandra

2 Dec 4, 2013
Reply by Angela

WHAT I AM REALLY THINKING...

Last Saturday Guardian Magazine "what I am really thinking"  A must to read. Very enlightening, the angst and the pros of running the show.…

Started by TBD

4 Dec 4, 2013
Reply by Mark B

Santa's Kebab Results in Green Lanes Construction Pause

Construction has now paused because of the Christmas Embargo. To ensure that Santa can park his sleigh for a Slap-up Turkish meal, no const…

Started by HoL Site Admin

13 Dec 4, 2013
Reply by Louisa Spivack

More to Worry About: Catalytic Convertor Thefts From Cars

This from the LCSP guys: "As you may recall from reading the minutes of our last meeting, there has been an increase in thefts from motor v…

Started by Justin Guest

4 Dec 4, 2013
Reply by ingo pless

Biking Borough??

Is Haringey really a cycling borough? I ask, because cycling always appears to be an afterthough, or a band-aid approach. The Biking Boroug…

Started by Adrian (From the land of OZ)

11 Dec 3, 2013
Reply by John D

Electrical failure

Hello, I was wondering if anyone had an electrical failure last night and a few nights before. I was advised by the electrical board that…

Started by Bulent Ozlem

6 Dec 3, 2013
Reply by James R Grinter

Any videographers on here?...

Salsa with Sureka is looking for someone who can film part of our Improvers Salsa lesson at The Hub, 128 Myddleton Road, Bowes Park N22 8NQ…

Started by Sureka Fernando

3 Dec 3, 2013
Reply by Sureka Fernando

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service