Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,576)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Where To Stop Off In Central France?

I am driving down to the French Alps over the summer, and I want to stop somewhere for a few days on the way down to break the journey. We…

Started by Justin Guest

8 Mar 13, 2014
Reply by TBD

Would You Like A French Liber-t Payage Tag?

I managed to get a French Payage tag not too long back. After numerous occasions where I have sat in a queue fumbling to hand over small ch…

Started by Justin Guest

0 Mar 13, 2014

Council elections and making sure you are registered to vote

http://voting.haringey.gov.uk Council and European elections 2014 Thursday 22 May is polling day in Haringey, with both council and Europ…

Started by Karen Alexander

0 Mar 13, 2014

Creativity in Crouch End

Islington are great funders of creative projects, yet in Crouch End  (and surrounding areas) we have one of London's biggest creative commu…

Started by Chris J Arnold

0 Mar 13, 2014

Female street artists set Guinness World Record for largest mural painted by a team

Including Harringay's finest ;) Writeup here..

Started by ingo pless

1 Mar 12, 2014
Reply by Sharon

THE BUSINESS OF BEING OVER 50

Invitation To Haringey Residents Celebrating the knowledge and skills of our 50+ residents and reducing isolation and loneliness Living Und…

Started by Living Under One Sun

0 Mar 12, 2014

Till Monday* to Comment on the Biggest Changes Ever Planned for Harringay

*UPDATE: DEADLINE EXTENDED TO MONDAY - SEE END OF CLIVE CARTER COMMENT BELOW A few weeks ago, I outlined what the site allocations plan wil…

Started by Hugh

26 Mar 12, 2014
Reply by Hugh

TONIGHT'S BEGINNERS SALSA COURSE IS FULLY BOOKED...

Hello Harringay Onliners,  Just to let you know that tonight's BEGINNERS SALSA COURSE is fully booked so there will be no on-the-door admis…

Started by Sureka Fernando

0 Mar 12, 2014

Ladderless Window Cleaning on the Ladder

Saw these guys the other day. Does this work?

Started by Hugh

10 Mar 12, 2014
Reply by Cecilia

Huge Swathes of Harringay Earmarked to 'Accommodate Majority of Development in Borough'

**UPDATE HERE** Last year in looking at the huge development planned in Harringay by Hornsey Station, I did a bit of digging round council…

Started by Hugh

43 Mar 12, 2014
Reply by HoL Site Admin

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service