Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,576)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Any parents of children going to Alexandra Park School?

In particular parents of children with Special Needs. My son will be moving up to Secondary School in Sept 2015, he has global development…

Started by JulieB

7 Mar 18, 2014
Reply by JulieB

Harringay Hurtle - photos

Started by ant

17 Mar 18, 2014
Reply by HarringayMarket

How the streets were lost

I've pointed it out to people on here before that way before motor vehicles had the rights to the road that they have now there were other…

Started by John McMullan

7 Mar 17, 2014
Reply by AndrewAW1

Pemberton Play Street: Sunday 16th March 2-5pm

Well, wasn’t Sunday a scorcher. I have checked the weather for Sunday the 16th, our next Play Street, and it looks sunny again- Yippee. The…

Started by Justin Guest

3 Mar 16, 2014
Reply by Phil K

167 Hermitage Road - Is it art or is it rubbish?

I'm fairly certain it's not Art...... Please Omega Works People, store your rubbish in your large yard, not on the narrow pavement.

Started by anne barwick

50 Mar 14, 2014
Reply by Jacqueline Hancher

Birds galore and a question

Brids galore singing at Railway Fields right now especially the rejoicing robins. Last year's Dawn Chorus Walk brought 60 local people  - 4…

Started by Friends of Railway Fields

0 Mar 14, 2014

The Harringay Hurtle is this Sunday!

Don't forget - this Sunday is the Harringay Hurtle! The start is at the Gardens Community Garden, N4, ending at Fairland Park, N8. At the…

Started by ant

1 Mar 14, 2014
Reply by matthew cuthbert

Calling all dog owners

Hi everyone, Our beloved dog Joris died Thursday morning and if you've ever been to the market, you would have seen him walking around. He…

Started by HarringayMarket

6 Mar 14, 2014
Reply by Geoff

Harringay Hurtle - volunteers needed

If anyone is able to help this Sunday morning we could really use your help, Seting up at Fairland Park, or giving out tshirts etc. Being a…

Started by ant

1 Mar 14, 2014
Reply by ant

Outdoor waterslide

I saw this story on Facebook and thought how brilliant it would work on our ladder roads. Pemberton Road play street in the summer maybe…

Started by Karen Alexander

10 Mar 13, 2014
Reply by ant

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service