Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,576)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Herbal Medicine Course 2014

New Course Coming!!! AN INTRODUCTION TO PRACTICAL USE OF HERBAL MEDICINE Venue: LUOS community allotment, East Hale allotments, Mill Mead R…

Started by Living Under One Sun

2 Mar 24, 2014
Reply by Living Under One Sun

My novel, The Missing Fridge, available in Big Green Bookshop

Thanks to Simon at the Big Green Bookshop in Wood Green who has agreed to stock my novel, The Missing Fridge. Set in and around Tottenham,…

Started by john higson

0 Mar 22, 2014

Strengthening of Wightman Road bridge

I picked this up in the council's forward plan.  Alarm bells rung as I was afraid that it would mean the loss of the 7.5t weight restrictio…

Started by Karen Alexander

6 Mar 22, 2014
Reply by Richard Woods

Power cuts in Seven Sisters

That's three now in the past hour. Anyone know what's going on?  At least they are getting it back quickly each time. PS I just found this…

Started by pamish

18 Mar 22, 2014
Reply by Phil K

Effingham Road Post Stolen/Missing Saturday 15th

On Saturday afternoon I collected a large quantity of opened and unopened post which was scattered over the passage between Fairfax & E…

Started by sparkle

1 Mar 22, 2014
Reply by Charlotte

A tower for Finsbury Park

Perhaps I'm in a minority of one. But every time I go up to the park, near to the café, I think "this is the highest point for miles" (well…

Started by HarringayBirder

23 Mar 21, 2014
Reply by Hugo

Anyone know about the land behind the decorum, next to the police and the railways tracks ...

Near the bun factory and the chocolate Factory. I was told by a workman it's going to be a 'recycling centre'. Does that mean the one in Ho…

Started by Hugo

4 Mar 21, 2014
Reply by Hugo

Neighbours filling up my wheelie bins

Hello Does anyone else have problems with neighbours putting rubbish in their wheelie bins? I don't generally care too much if my neighbour…

Started by RNM

14 Mar 21, 2014

Harringay High Street Constructuion Update

Here's the latest update for the works on Green Lanes:

Started by HoL Site Admin

12 Mar 21, 2014
Reply by Penguin

Government to Consult on Allowing Conversion of Warehouses to Homes without Planning Consent

The government will consult on new rules to allow warehouses to be turned into homes without planning permission, chancellor George Osborn…

Started by Hugh

13 Mar 21, 2014
Reply by Alan Stanton

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service