Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,576)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

'Why was the community denied simple compromise in Spurs stadium walkway plans?’

The statement below (The first comment in this thread) was forwarded to me today by Dave Morris. It's from Patricia Pearcy one of the trade…

Started by Alan Stanton

2 Apr 9, 2014
Reply by John McMullan

A 15m mobile phone mast to be erected in residential Harringay street- LITTLE GUY WON!!

Vodafone is attempting to rush-through a planning application to position a 15m mobilephone mast (with its five attendant cabinets) in the…

Started by Phil K

32 Apr 8, 2014
Reply by Phil K

FOBT betting machines have been developed which bypass 4 in a shop law ....

http://www.theguardian.com/society/video/2014/apr/06/fobts-gambling-high-stakes-betting-video I imagine the machines can take bets on quic…

Started by Hugo

4 Apr 8, 2014
Reply by Alan Stanton

Orange Day Nursery gets 'inadequate' Ofsted rating

Any other Orange Day parents out there worrying what to do about the just published 'inadequate' Ofsted rating? Their letter to all the par…

Started by ant

83 Apr 7, 2014
Reply by ant

Area Forum Meeting - Episode V "The GLSG Strikes Back"

So this is the second half of yesterday’s Area Forum alternative minutes. There was not a single candidate for the St Ann’s Ward present in…

Started by Phil K

5 Apr 7, 2014
Reply by ant

Kings Cross hawk

Walking across the concourse of Kings Cross station at 7:30 yesterday morning I saw a beautiful hawk being flown to scare away pigeons. A w…

Started by Michael Anderson

3 Apr 5, 2014
Reply by Mary Hogan

READ All About It!

http://www.veoliaenvironmentalservices.co.uk/Haringey/About-us/Haringey-News/Press-releases/READ-International-Book-Banks-Launched-in-Harin

Started by Helen Riley

2 Apr 4, 2014
Reply by Helen Riley

Spring - and a sting - in the air in Finsbury Park

As usual, my Tuesday morning cycle in to work took me through Finsbury Park. Rain had fallen during the night but the sun was out early and…

Started by HarringayBirder

10 Apr 4, 2014
Reply by HarringayBirder

No Right hand turn on Hewitt?

A few months ago there was a decision for no right turn at the bottom of Hewitt.  I had thought this was going to go into effect in Februar…

Started by Shelene Hawkins

1 Apr 4, 2014
Reply by Hugh

Should Haringey follow Glasgow?

In a quite extraordinary move Glasgow will blow up 5 residential tower blocks as a part of the Commonwealth Games opening ceremony. The c…

Started by matt

9 Apr 4, 2014
Reply by matt

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service