Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,576)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The colours of the neighbourhood

I've done a fair bit of walking today - these are the colours that caught my eye White roses are everywhere - these were on St Ann's Road…

Started by Liz

0 May 29, 2014

Need a new doctor - my GP practice is impossible

45 minutes to get through this morning. no appointments left. then (when I'll and feeling vulnerable) having to deal with call back from ba…

Started by Sapphireblue

59 May 29, 2014
Reply by Protheroe O'Shea

Plumes of Smoke

can anyone where the smoke is coming from? Looks like Finsbury Park... Hope it's not my plant nursery :(

Started by Jo Homan

5 May 29, 2014
Reply by Jo Homan

Harringay Is Such A Beautiful Place...

Due to the election campaign I spent a long time in Harringay. I only live on the otherside of Green Lanes (and have done so since I was 3)…

Started by Seema Chandwani

34 May 28, 2014
Reply by Robert Pike

Thank you to all the lovely people who put their hands up and voted Green.

I feel we fielded three commendable candidates, equipped with the core skills that mean we are capable of actioning Green values in practic…

Started by matthew cuthbert

12 May 28, 2014
Reply by TBD

Are you expecting a baby?

We run popular antenatal courses in Muswell Hill. Come and meet local expectant parents and learn everything you need to know about your jo…

Started by Alex Kohansky

0 May 28, 2014

Let's get behind our new councillors

With the dissolution of the GLSG I think there is no longer any real reason to be so concerned with who represents us and what deals they s…

Started by John McMullan

4 May 27, 2014
Reply by John McMullan

Finsbury Park concerts next weekend

Parking notices are now going up from Endymion to about half way down the ladder. Anyone who has visitors on Friday 23rd and Saturday 24rd…

Started by Karen Alexander

9 May 25, 2014

Loud music around Allison/Hewitt/Seymour/Wightman

Hello, Anyone else being bothered by very loud music blaring from someone's garden around Allison/Hewitt/Seymour/Wightman road? All yester…

Started by Alice Mezzo

12 May 24, 2014
Reply by Nick G-T

Thank you Harringay

Just a short message to say thank you to all residents in Harringay who have supported me over the last 8 years. It has been both a pleasur…

Started by Karen Alexander

13 May 24, 2014
Reply by Karen Alexander

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service