Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,576)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

REMINDER - Water Our New Street Trees

With the planting of approximately 76 new trees in Harringay ward this past planting season, can everyone who has a new tree near their hom…

Started by Nick G-T

6 Jun 9, 2014
Reply by Gordon T

Take a picture of happy stuff on our streets

Following on from the theme that was set by this post about our super neighbourhood, I wonder if we can collectively create some posts that…

Started by Liz

22 Jun 8, 2014
Reply by Liz

Carers Week

Hi Everyone, I wanted to let you know about our event for Carers week this year. I myself am a carer and I run three radio stations and we…

Started by Lolie Ware

0 Jun 8, 2014

Green Green Lanes (2001)

Hi I remember this little film being shot around Green lanes and ive never seen it. I've been looking online/youtube etc but cant find it,…

Started by Marika

0 Jun 7, 2014

Dental Surgery Recommendations, please.

Hi everyone, although I've been a resident for a few years now, I've only just decided to move to a more local dental surgery. As I've had…

Started by Haringey Cat

12 Jun 7, 2014
Reply by Sapphireblue

MEETING TO DISCUSS - NO TO BETTING SHOPS - PADDY POWER APPEAL - LORDSHIP PUB - SATURDAY 7th JUNE 2PM

Dear all, We have been campaigning against betting shops and Paddy Power that is threatening to take over the former The Lordship Pub, Lor…

Started by Heidi

0 Jun 6, 2014

Broadband / Fibre-optic Help on the Ladder

Hi all We are moving to the area next week and I am looking at sorting out a broadband package for a place on Lausanne Road. I am currently…

Started by Nanz

22 Jun 6, 2014
Reply by Jonny

See, we did get a Tory administration in Haringey

Dave Hill at The Guardian has written an article about the behaviour of the outgoing Conservative administration in Hammersmith & Fulha…

Started by John McMullan

5 Jun 6, 2014
Reply by John McMullan

Another betting shop planned on Lordship Lane please help

Morning all, We have just found out that Paddy Power wants to open a betting shop in the recently closed pub on Lordship (606 Lordship Lane…

Started by Katie Tucker

93 Jun 6, 2014

Endymion Road Zebra Crossing - again

The column and beacon on the outside of the bend (that is, the more visible of the two) has been removed - and the hole in the pavement nea…

Started by Gordon T

21 Jun 6, 2014
Reply by John D

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service