Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,576)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Haringey Arena's bird of prey

Today, as I was leaving Sainsburys, something caught my eye hovering above the roof of the building that houses Argos etc. It was a bird of…

Started by Madeline

4 Jun 22, 2014
Reply by Abi

Tree planting outside the Salisbury pub

Good progress has been made with the paving outside the Salisbury pub in the last few days and a few trees have been planted. Here are 3 ph…

Started by Pav

21 Jun 21, 2014
Reply by maggie

Duckett Road Guerilla Gardener(s)

Delighted to find that a number of tree pits on Duckett Road have been given a makeover If you are the Duckett Road gardener, know who…

Started by Liz

3 Jun 21, 2014
Reply by tulips

Antepliler has pulled a swifty and re-applied for a Late Licence

After objecting to Antipliler's plans for having late licences on either side of Roseberry Gardens, it appears they have withdrawn their ap…

Started by Phil K

8 Jun 20, 2014
Reply by Phil K

mice on Falkland Road?

For the last three night- and once in the day - I've wandered into the garden to see a cat pursuing a mouse across the grass. Anyone else o…

Started by Vikram Dodd

12 Jun 20, 2014
Reply by Richard Woods

Estate Agents boards

Several agents boards near me (Langham Road) have been up for yonks and it seems to be the norm now for agents to leave the 'let/managed si…

Started by Philip

10 Jun 20, 2014
Reply by Alan Stanton

SWITCH ON TO SAVING MONEY ON YOUR BILLS!

Try to save money on your gas and electricity bills with the Haringey Big Community Switch! Register your interest at www.haringey4020.org.…

Started by Living Under One Sun

1 Jun 20, 2014
Reply by Kamila

Harringay Market needs a new venue!

Hi everyone, Sunday 20 July 2014 will be our last Sunday market day at our current venue, South Harringay School on Mattison Road. This me…

Started by Jessica

92 Jun 19, 2014
Reply by Jessica

What's happening with the gridlock in the Ladder roads, Whiteman, Green Lanes right now? (8.20am)

Anyone know where the problem is and how to avoid it? 

Started by Ceri

4 Jun 18, 2014
Reply by DavidJ

Hornsey High Street / Sainsbury's Development Plans Submitted

Got a few weeks to spare? Knock yourself out and bone up on the plans for huge change on Hornsey High Street.

Started by Hugh

1 Jun 18, 2014
Reply by Robert Pike

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service