Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,580)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Urban Fungi Watch in October

Last week I posted some pictures of fungi I found in the green spaces in Haringey. This week's pictures come from the bases of street trees…

Started by Liz

1 Oct 28, 2022
Reply by Chris Florey

Is your garden acting unseasonably this year? (Harringay's year of the parakeet)

We have a number of plants that are repeat flowering throughout the season or can have a brief autumn flowering. This year repeaters and…

Started by Hugh

3 Oct 28, 2022
Reply by Sarah

Does anyone know William Stevenson aged about 12?

We found his wallet with zip card and pocket money in Stationers Park today. There weren't any contact details. I'm guessing he is in year…

Started by Ozbawn

4 Oct 25, 2022
Reply by Sarah

Rented property licensing scheme consultation

Until 5 September (extended from 8 August) the Council is running an online consultation on introduction of a residential property licensin…

Started by Don

10 Oct 25, 2022
Reply by Don

RICHARD ?

Please help me find richard, Glenwood road, 1990. xx

Started by felix fireball

0 Oct 23, 2022

Garden fruit crops

Since rain returned, after the unusually hot dry period, my garden has quickly recovered some of its health.  My Bramley tree had shed abou…

Started by Dick Harris

24 Oct 21, 2022
Reply by Dick Harris

Harringay Station: "Footbridge Improvement and Installing Waiting Shelter"

A Dear Neighbour letter of 5 October from Network Rail seen on platform 2 today. Extract: "We are improving the existing Railway Footbridge…

Started by Gordon T

4 Oct 21, 2022
Reply by Joanna

Building a Community of Practice

Join us at the networking event.. BUILDING A COMMUNITY OF PRACTICE at Blighty Tottenham on Thursday 20th October from 4-6pm We will bring…

Started by Collage Arts

0 Oct 19, 2022

Mural commemorates number 60 Park Ridings

In the mid-nineteen-seventies, to make way for Wood Green's Shopping City, the section of Mayes Road that ran between the High Road and H…

Started by Hugh

4 Oct 15, 2022
Reply by EMC2

A bad experience with Just Eats

On 27th August we thought to try out the restaurant I Nairobi partly out of curiosity and partly for the sake of my Kenyan daughter in law…

Started by Dick Harris

12 Oct 14, 2022
Reply by Sarah

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service