Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,576)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

PLant Swap - Gemma Harris

Anyone know how to contact Gemma Harris, the guerrilla gardener who is doing the Community Garden at the Junction of Park and Priory Road?…

Started by Mr Wodjacallim

3 Sep 26, 2014
Reply by Mr Wodjacallim

Delphi Foods - Fined £50K !!!!

Delphi Foods, a local company, has been fined a whopping £50K for employing 12 people without the right to work in the UK.  Usually, the pe…

Started by Mr Wodjacallim

2 Sep 25, 2014
Reply by Mr Wodjacallim

More on the story of a local bike crash!

Some of you may remember that in April last year I was involved in a serious bike crash while crossing Seven Sisters Road. This was when I…

Started by Colin Marr

13 Sep 24, 2014
Reply by Antoinette

Muswell Hill Scarecrow Festival - Call for local artists contributions

Muswell Hill Scarecrow Festival takes place between October 30th and November 1st 2014 Taking inspiration from rural folk art traditions wh…

Started by Jet Payne

0 Sep 23, 2014

Accordions!!

Having had the racket from the accordion player under the railway bridge wafting into our garden all day as usual, I went out to catch the…

Started by Maddy

48 Sep 23, 2014
Reply by Mavic Starfish

Block party

I'm looking forward to all the cheap not for profit food. ;) Let's hope the party doesn't finish without an apology and suddenly disappear…

Started by Hugo

29 Sep 23, 2014
Reply by Sharon

Helicopter above Green Lanes?

What is happening right now on Green Lanes? I see a Helicopter from my  window since 10 minutes hovering over what I think is the shopping…

Started by Mona

8 Sep 22, 2014
Reply by Robert Pike

Filthy new Green Lanes pavement

I have noticed that since the pavement was redone on Green Lanes a few months ago, the new clear-coloured paving does not seem to have been…

Started by ChrisTofer

30 Sep 21, 2014
Reply by Ruth

Weekend visitor parking needed

Hi all I need a visitor parking permit for next weekend. Is anyone happy to sell me one? Council doesn't reply to my emails... Thank you E…

Started by Elena Damiani

7 Sep 21, 2014
Reply by Elena Damiani

Drunk woman - Crescent Road/Langham Road - How to help her?

I was working outside the cafe on the corner of Crescent Road/Langham Rd today when I witnessed a really horrible incident.  A very drunk,…

Started by Kumari

24 Sep 20, 2014
Reply by Chris

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service