Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,577)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

G & N Garages

Can they stop parking their effing cars on the pavement!!!!! seriously its becoming a real pain in the arse having to carry my son and his…

Started by Protheroe O'Shea

5 Dec 30, 2014

Santas sledge tonight!

Look towards the West (37deg above WSW) tonight at 17:22 pm and you will see Santas sledge moving across the sky. Santas sledge, AKA the I…

Started by maggie

3 Dec 30, 2014
Reply by matthew cuthbert

Tottenham group needs your TV vote - kids, bees, environment & Tottsea Flower show!

A Tottenham group that helps kids and the environment in some of Haringey's least privileged areas, is asking for your help in their bid…

Started by Hugh

10 Dec 30, 2014

A10 High Rd closed at South Tottenham all week

Reminder that the High Road by South Tottenham Station will be closed from today to the 28th, to allow for renewal of the railway bridge. T…

Started by pamish

13 Dec 25, 2014
Reply by Justin Hinchcliffe

Harringay Online Annual Christmas Tree Dumping Competition

Normally this competition (inaugurated by Liz I think) is for the Christmas tree dumped the latest after Christmas day but I have an entry…

Started by Michael Anderson

5 Dec 24, 2014
Reply by Sam R

Anyone wishing to communicate on Green Issues locally?

Feel free to connect through Harringay Online through my page www.harringayonline.com/profile/matthewcuthbert or https:www.facebook.com/get

Started by matthew cuthbert

2 Dec 22, 2014

New Bicycle racks on Green Lanes

Hi Everyone Here is a photo showing the new bicycle racks that are starting to be installed as part of the Green Lanes project. The contrac…

Started by Cllr Emina Ibrahim

101 Dec 22, 2014
Reply by Clive Carter

Police In Finsbury Park Today

Hello HoL, Just being nosey... Does anyone know why there were three police cars (sirens going) and a large group of officers rummaging abo…

Started by Splinx

2 Dec 21, 2014
Reply by tigha

Bike stands by post office smashed!

See the attached picture that I just took. I remember a debate about the quality of stands some time back. But as I don't drive or ride a b…

Started by Pav

58 Dec 19, 2014
Reply by Mr Wodjacallim

Green Lanes regeneration update via project managers (through inquiry to Cllr Morton)

Having written to all councillors about raising my concerns about the lack of information on the regeneration, Cllr Morton responded, givin…

Started by Pav

6 Dec 17, 2014
Reply by Jayvee

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service