Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,577)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How to register to vote for general election

I cant find out how to do this on the Harringey website. Can you anyone point me in the right direction and explain what I need to do?

Started by Jayvee

1 Jan 16, 2015
Reply by Liz

Helicopter and sirens last night

Anyone know what happened last night around 23.30 near the North End of the Ladder?  There was a Helicopter with bright lights and lots of…

Started by Charlotte

0 Jan 16, 2015

Calling all Haringey Carers - join Healthwatch in giving a voice to local Carers

Healthwatch Haringey are asking local carers to join them to help set up a new Haringey Carers’ group to give local Carers’ a voice. 28 Ja…

Started by Liz

0 Jan 15, 2015

Incredible racket overnight

I am very unwillingly awake due to the sounds of (apparent) armageddon drifting through my window. It sounds like someone is very ineptly t…

Started by V&M

9 Jan 13, 2015
Reply by Gordon T

A10 re-opened at South Tottenham

The High Road by the railway bridge at South Tottenham station has now been re-opened, traffic seems to be back to 'normal'. This follows f…

Started by pamish

12 Jan 13, 2015
Reply by Gordon T

Ofcom are out of whack excluding the Green Party from the Election Debate

"The Green Party Must Get a Fair Hearing From Ofcom and Broadcasters" "Ofcom issued a draft ruling that has the potential to have a signif…

Started by matthew cuthbert

18 Jan 12, 2015
Reply by matthew cuthbert

English Literacy Course | The Selby Centre

The Selby Centre and the WEA are hosting an English Literacy course at the Selby Centre. You'll develop new skills and gain confidence in r…

Started by Selby Centre

3 Jan 11, 2015
Reply by Narendra Makanji

vote to help Chestnuts Primary School win solar panels please !

Chestnuts Primary School have entered a competition to win solar panels and need your vote please! It would be fantastic to win the competi…

Started by h4k

4 Jan 9, 2015
Reply by Marika

Exercisers in the children's playground by Endymion Road

I am sure this has been raised before but little winds me up more than the inconsiderate tools who use the kids' playground in Finsbury Par…

Started by Gideon Endymion

10 Jan 9, 2015
Reply by Philip

Road Surface, Hornsey High Street

The road outside my flat is so bad, the entire building shakes every time the buses and HGVs go over it. It's like an earthquake every nigh…

Started by Judith Willetts

4 Jan 9, 2015
Reply by Judith Willetts

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service