Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,577)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Child Care

Hi all  We are offering Fully Funded Child Care QCF (CYPW)  Courses to the public (Subject to Criteria)  for more info please contact Corin…

Started by TEEE

0 Jan 20, 2015

Free confidential debt advice for Haringey social housing tenants

If you, or anyone you know, is a social housing tenant in Haringey and is having debt problems, you can get free confidential advice: We of…

Started by Liz

0 Jan 20, 2015

NCT antenatal class alternatives in H'gey / the ladder

Hi all, I recently started looking into NCT antenatal classes in Haringey and was surprised by the high cost and seeming lack of venue opti…

Started by AxP

8 Jan 20, 2015
Reply by Georgina Hewitt

Website design

Hello HOL members,  Does anyone know of any good and profesional website designers that could design a website and launch it for me at a r…

Started by Peter

6 Jan 19, 2015
Reply by Peter

More large events in Finsbury Park in 2015onwards - last day of consultation

The Council is consulting on its three year plan and budget priorities. Among these (under priority 3) is an explicit plan "to increase inc…

Started by Churros

1 Jan 18, 2015
Reply by Mike

Portuguese mothers around?

Hi, I was wondering if there are any portuguese mothers near by. I have two small children and as I am portuguese i would really like them…

Started by Mjs

10 Jan 17, 2015

Time for a Crackdown on Bad Landlords?

I have seen quite a few white vans being loaded with tenants' possessions this week.   I am amazed how many times I see tenants moved on af…

Started by Mr Wodjacallim

2 Jan 17, 2015
Reply by Mr Wodjacallim

Dead Cat On Beresford Road

This morning on the pavement outside 17 Beresford Road there was a dead black cat. I phoned the RSPCA who told me to get in touch with the…

Started by Anna Maria Dipino

8 Jan 17, 2015
Reply by McFiji

Dangerous Dog Attack!

My wife was attacked and seriously bitten by a bull terrier dog on Wightman Road on Wednesday evening. The dog was in a front garden of a p…

Started by Remy Wasyluk

17 Jan 17, 2015
Reply by Mr Wodjacallim

Hit and run on Chestnuts park crossing

This evening (15th Jan) a female driver of a yellow mini nearly hit my daughter at around 7pm on the crossing opposite chestnuts park and w…

Started by Dom Baker

12 Jan 16, 2015
Reply by phippsofacto

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service