Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,577)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Age UK Caring Connections Hornsey Vale guest speaker Thurs, May 14

Caring Connections, for the over 50's, is please to welcome Elsa Shamash to its session on Thursday, May 14 at 2pm. Elsa will be speaking o…

Started by Cowper

0 May 6, 2015

Irresponsible dog owners - clean up your pet's sh*%!

I am so fed up of trying to navigate around piles of dog sh*$ all over the pavements on the ladder.  Today I wake up to a nice a steaming m…

Started by Shelene Hawkins

4 May 6, 2015
Reply by Tina

A community success story- the Antwerp Arms

Those of you have been following the Antwerp Arms Community Pub story, may be interested to know that we have been trading for 9 days and I…

Started by Lindsay Fowler

2 May 6, 2015
Reply by Lindsay Fowler

Hornsey Town Hall Community Consultation

The Hornsey Town Hall Creative Trust is carrying out a consultation to understand what sort of community use and access people would like t…

Started by Hornsey Town Hall

1 May 5, 2015
Reply by John D

Last Week's Hustings - Cranley Gardens Church

Did anybody else get to this ? Announced  as a chance to hear the " top 5 parties locally, " with representatives from the Greens, the Tori…

Started by Steve Wilkins

4 May 4, 2015
Reply by Steve Wilkins

All quiet on the election front?

Dunno about the rest of you but here in Harringay ward I've had a quite few bits from Labour, one leaflet from the Conservatives and nothin…

Started by Michael Anderson

62 May 2, 2015
Reply by StephenBln

Street artist at your service, anyone got a nice spare wall ?

Spoke to rob, another lovely street artist I've know for years, he's up for painting somewhere in Haringey, he's happy to discuss exactly w…

Started by Hugo

7 May 2, 2015
Reply by Abi

Lady cyclist/scooter incident Wightman Rd, AN APOLOGY

Just in case the lady cyclist with whom I had an altercation this morning crossing Wightman rd with my children is on Harringay online, I w…

Started by Alice Mezzo

10 May 1, 2015
Reply by Cat Parry

Rutland Gardens Playstreet - Sunday 3rd May

Rutland Gardens is joining in the playing out fun! We are having our first play street on Sunday 3rd May, 2-4pm.  The road closure will be…

Started by Jo Townsend

1 May 1, 2015
Reply by Jim Sheppard

Do the rules of roundabouts not apply in Harringay?

This one in particular is the junction between Hermitage Road (coming up from the bottom) and St.Ann's Road (across from left to right).…

Started by Luca

17 May 1, 2015
Reply by Sarah

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service