Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,577)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Garden shed/workplace/room

I want to put a large shed at the end of my garden (14x10 ft) to increase our space and have a place I can use all year. Has anyone done si…

Started by Cat

2 Jun 6, 2015

Ally Pally Looking Fine and Dandy in Today's Summer Sun

Click the image for a better resolution Quite by accident, I found a new viewpoint of Ally Pally today. She were looking reet royal in the…

Started by Hugh

2 Jun 6, 2015
Reply by Hugh

Haringey Friends of Parks Meeting Minutes

Haringey Friends of Parks Forum        www.haringeyfriendsofparks.org.uk The umbrella network for the 40+ Friends groups for public green s…

Started by HoL Site Admin

1 Jun 5, 2015
Reply by Jacq

Looking for a recommendation to replace/fix fence please?

Hi Hoping someone would have a recomendation to fix a fence at a reasonable price Thanks Clare

Started by clare sanders

0 Jun 5, 2015

Haringey in a Greater London National Park

Green Haringey in Figures.... This from the ReimagineLondon London Event on Tuesday pushing for a Greater London National Park. @LONDONNP…

Started by Stephen Middleton

6 Jun 5, 2015
Reply by Stephen Middleton

Yak Video at Langham Club.

Here is a video of a song called Smile. It is by a band called Yak and was made at The Langham Club, 600, Green Lanes. I don't know how to…

Started by hob

0 Jun 4, 2015

Could I borrow a hand belt sander?

Hi - If anyone has a hand held belt sander (for stairs) they would be willing to lend me for a weekend please message me. I live in Bowes P…

Started by Racheal Leigh

4 Jun 3, 2015
Reply by Tris

TONIGHT | a general meeting | Friends of Finsbury Park

A General Meeting of the Friends of Finsbury Park will be held tonight: Tuesday 2nd June at: Finsbury Park Trust offices 225-229 Seven S…

Started by Clive Carter

2 Jun 2, 2015
Reply by Clive Carter

What's happening at The Arena?

Passed by the junction of Williamson Road and Green Lanes at 4:45 and no traffic was being allowed in to the arena site. A member of staff…

Started by Michael Anderson

24 Jun 2, 2015
Reply by Gordon T

Overpath for Harringay Station

Hi, all, I am wondering if someone can shed a light on the purpose of the silver barrior appearing on the overpath for Harringay Station ju…

Started by Kotoko OS

6 Jun 2, 2015
Reply by Kotoko OS

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service