Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,577)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Water pressure issues since burst water last week?

Hi neighbors, Just wondering if anybody is experiencing issues with the pressure and change in temperature of the water in the your houses…

Started by Veronica

32 Jun 20, 2015
Reply by Bethany

Up Close and Personal in a Harringay Garden

When I take the time to look, I'm amazed at the beauty in the detail of the plants we all have in our gardens. So I recently I took a few q…

Started by Hugh

3 Jun 20, 2015
Reply by Geraldine

Watering Raised Beds and Trees

Apologies for raising this topic again, but I hope this will catch some folks who have not see it first time around. The weather is hot and…

Started by Justin Guest

6 Jun 20, 2015
Reply by John D

Adopt A Tree?

Hugh and I have posted a couple of posts (here and here) recently on watering both trees and planters if you have one nearby. Hugh's was us…

Started by Justin Guest

5 Jun 19, 2015

Ten thousand people on a local doctors surgery register.

Is that sustainable or a normal model, is a local polyclinic overdue? Referrals seem to be to Crouch End or Bounds Green, pretty damming co…

Started by matthew cuthbert

6 Jun 19, 2015
Reply by pamish

Today, the 18th: please note the state of Finsbury Park

RESIDENTS interested in public parks may wish to note the condition of Finsbury Park today (18 June). Today could be considered as a baseli…

Started by Clive Carter

13 Jun 19, 2015
Reply by Clive Carter

Haringey Council leader recognised in Birthday Honours

http://www.tottenhamjournal.co.uk/home/haringey_council_leader_and_muswell_hill_school_founder_recognised_in_birthday_honours_1_4110598

Started by matthew cuthbert

4 Jun 19, 2015
Reply by Ruth Valentine

Omega Works

By Email & Recorded Delivery 18/06/2015 Dear Ms Kober Please reply to this FOI request within the correct legislated time frame and p…

Started by Jacqueline Hancher

1 Jun 18, 2015
Reply by Alan Stanton

Illegal Asbestos removal from Omega Works

Letter reference asbestos at Omega Works From: Jacqueline Hancher Date: 17 June 2015 13:36:16 BST To: David Meir Cc: Claire Kober , Martin…

Started by Jacqueline Hancher

0 Jun 18, 2015

Stroud Green Festival

Thanks, Hugh, for the extra push for the Festival, starting tomorrow at Holy Trinity Church, Stroud Green.  Worth taking a look at the webs…

Started by Kit

2 Jun 17, 2015
Reply by Kit

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service