Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,580)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hit and run at junction of Seven Sisters and Amhurst Roads on Christmas day

Police are appealing for witnesses. Story on the BBC website below http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-35181549

Started by Michael Anderson

1 Dec 27, 2015
Reply by Abi

Yet another nasty car crash on Endymion Rd.

This time between a moped and a car just by the zebra crossing. This stretch of road is treacherous.

Started by Protheroe O'Shea

0 Dec 24, 2015

How can you help Refugees when they arrive in Haringey?

Refugees Welcome in Haringey are doing an assessment to see how local residents are willing to help Refugees when they arrive in the boroug…

Started by Selby Centre

0 Dec 22, 2015

Just started as the Coordinator of the Noel Park Big Local partnership

Hi all, I thought this forum would be a good place to possibly branch out and meet some people/do some networking! Noel Park is one of the…

Started by Gus Alston

4 Dec 21, 2015
Reply by Rachella

What's going on on Wood Green High Road?

I know it's a bit out of the Green Lanes area but does anyone know what's going on the High Road? I can hear bits of it from my windows and…

Started by Cat A

2 Dec 20, 2015
Reply by Dee

Parking More Congested on the Ladder?

I'm not sure if it's something that's particular to my road, but from about six months ago, we've gone from a situation where I could alway…

Started by Hugh

19 Dec 19, 2015
Reply by Antoinette

Three girls missing from Wood Green

There are three teenage girls who have been missing from Wood Green for about 10 days now. Police think they may be sleeping on public tran…

Started by Harringay 4eva

3 Dec 18, 2015
Reply by Harringay 4eva

Community action on litter in playground by St. John Vianney Infant & Junior School / West Green Rd

I am meeting with Cllr Barbara Blake and concerned residents at 9:30am tomorrow (Thurs 31st) morning to discuss organising a community clea…

Started by Sarah - CleanupUK

8 Dec 18, 2015
Reply by Sarah - CleanupUK

Tim Peake & Kids Science

So, Major Tim is on his way. Like Chris Hadfield he is supposed to be doing lots of science experiments so kids can follow his journey and…

Started by Justin Guest

4 Dec 18, 2015
Reply by Philippa JM

plusnet fibre broadband - anyone using this service?

Can save 60% changing from Virgin to plusnet, like for like on package offered. They use BT's fibre network. Does anyone have experience of…

Started by matt

3 Dec 18, 2015
Reply by matt

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service