Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,580)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Free Microchipping

BY the 6th April 2016, it become law that all dogs must be microchipped. Well this is a chance for you to get your dog microchipped for fre…

Started by mary f

0 Jan 13, 2016

Organic seville oranges

Hello to any other marmelade obsessives out there. The Haelan centre in Crouch End ordered some for me, and they've just come in.

Started by Marian Leatherby

10 Jan 11, 2016
Reply by Margaret Palmer

By April 6th it will be law to get your dog micro-chipped

Did you know by April 6th it will be law to get your dog micro-chipped? - don't worry, you can get your dog micro-chipped FREE at the Selby…

Started by Selby Centre

0 Jan 11, 2016

How A Distraction Robbery Occurs

My cousin sent me a link to a video on Facetube showing an old man having his card stolen at a cash point. It looks like the thieves ultima…

Started by Justin Guest

3 Jan 8, 2016
Reply by Ian Craine

Hanoi Pho- Open Next Week (!?)

I saw some activity this evening as I passed, and so I stuck my head in and asked when they were opening- 'Next week!' was the response. Th…

Started by Justin Guest

17 Jan 8, 2016
Reply by olivia festy

Music Video filmed in Warehouse District

Cool!

Started by Tom Devine

2 Jan 7, 2016
Reply by maggie

Sainsbury's update - will it stay or will it go?

Council's head of strategic planning says the Sainsbury's store at Arena retail park is safe for 5 years. After that members of a pension f…

Started by matt

16 Jan 6, 2016
Reply by michaelw

Recycle Christmas cards & plant trees

M&S is working with the Woodland Trust again this year.  For every 1,000 cards brought into M&S stores this month, the Woodland Tru…

Started by Kit

0 Jan 5, 2016

Women's Support Group?

Does anyone know of any Women's Support Groups in Haringey? I've been looking online, and it's been difficult to find much information on g…

Started by Ziggy

8 Dec 30, 2015
Reply by Ziggy

New River Studios and music activities for young people

Hi all, Thanks to a grant from Youth Music, we have a new programme starting at New River Studios which offers free instrument tuition to y…

Started by Ellis

2 Dec 29, 2015
Reply by Ellis

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service